WW 9 Days Old Plus Set-up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one large plant that I am not sure of the strain. As you can see in the picture it is causing me to raise one of my 400 watt light. The WW that is beside this plant are sitting on empty paint cans to try and get them closer to the light.
Is this tall one look like its worth keeping because of this problem?
The other pictures are Northern Lights and WW mixed in.
Tomorrow is watering time I will take some better pictures than.

006.jpg 005.jpg

004.jpg 007.jpg

002.jpg 001.jpg

003.jpg 008.jpg

Gave My Girls A Drink Today So I Took A Few Pictures.
The First 2 WW

001.jpg 002.jpg

Next Two Northern Lights

004.jpg 004.jpg

Next Low Rider And Not Sure What Those 3 Are

008.jpg 007.jpg

Last Two Tall Unknown And Close up Tall One

010.jpg 011.jpg

I was suprised to all the replies I got to help me name my girls.
It may have cursed them. I think they are not getting enough light causing yellowing of the leaves and falling off. The botom is the worst. The pop-corn sized buds are comming along but the loss of leaves has me worried. If anyone can help PLEASE DO. pH @ 6.5 water and nutrients on schedule.
I think if they do good I will do a guess the wet wait towards the end of flowering.

IN ORDER CHARLOTTE CRYSTAL KAYA EMERALD DELILAH JANIE

001.jpg 002.jpg

004.jpg 005.jpg

007.jpg 006.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 42
My plant is doing the same thing right now and I am in flower. I think this is a way for the plant to focus on the buding flowers rather than the foliage. You got to remember that this plant lives to die. Once in the flower stage it is going to put all of its work in to the buds hoping to pro-create.

This is natural at this point. If you start losing many layers of leaves at one point then I would get worried.

Your plants look good man!

Whats up mang. The ladies are growing like crazy and looking great. I wouldn't worry much about the bottom leaves turning yellow and falling off this will happen. As long as it's just the bottom leaves and not working it's way up you should be fine. ;) Your doing one hell of a job mang keep it up. :aok:

:shocked:

Some people are so lucky, don't have to worry about making grow boxes and trying to keep your plants conceiled. :holysheep:

The NL's are a week behind the WW. There is five of them that all show signs of being females. I hope there is not any Hermies. I am going to water and feed today will post some close up pictures of the buds and the NL. I am lucky to have an extra bedroom with a place to vent out the roof.

beautifull grow (and big) thomas,nice widows and NL you have there

:) Sunday:9/9/2007: My girls are in week 3 of flowering. These pictures are of Charlotte the young ladie you all helped name. She got feed with one gallon of lab pure water containing GrowBig,2 tsp/gal Tiger Bloom, 2 tsp/gal Big Bloom, 1Tbl/gal and Beastie Bloom 1/2 tsp/gal. The next time she is thursty she gets stright water. Than we stop the grow Big and Beastie bloom and start her on the Cha-Ching with tiger and Big bloom. I hope Charlotte was hungry and all those FF nutrients head stright to all of her buds. Charlotte like all her sisters is loaded with bud. Tonight I will do a photo shoot of her biggest sister Crystal And maybe some of the others.:D

8.jpg 3cr.jpg

1.jpg 3.jpg

2cr.jpg 15.jpg

Latest posts

Back