Allgrownup: Northern Lights x Shiva

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

Clones from:
Nirvana Seeds - Northern Lights x Shiva Mother
400W HPS
18/6 VEG
12/12 FLWR
DWC
6 Stones
Fox Farm Nutes
as per Schedule

Outside 4 topped tonight to stunt growth. The plan is to let the two younger clones in middle catch up. I'm going to give 1 - 1.5weeks in Veg. Then 12/12. Screen to be added this week after i build it.

6Veg.jpg

topped.jpg

toppd.jpg

Very nice my friend. Those little ladies are bushy and looking great. ;)

they're coming along very nicely man,keep us posted.

Hey All, hows it going pal???ya plants look vary health and bushy, cant wait to see them grow up, Great Going and Good Luck

Completed my screen.

here it is.

Details:
1" x 2" cheap azz wood. Cost me 1.70 at HD.
2" chicken wire
screws
woodglue
staplegun

Screen rests on shelf tabs so its removable during veg and harvest. Its mounted 12 or so inches above the container. so the plants will be growing through in the next few days. I'll be spreading the lower nodes out under the screen until i find the best place for them to grow up. the idea is to get as much light to as many nodes as possible while utilizing all the space.

I'll be trimming below the screen over time.

so far this is what i've got. never done it like this before but i wanted to see how much i can improve yeild as i learn. Any suggestions from other SCROG growers or knowers is appreciated.

Peace

1 x 2 12 Long Stick.jpg

cutsquare.jpg

2inchnet.jpg

installed.jpg

installed2.jpg

installed3.jpg

installed4.jpg

Sweet i like that scrog.The plants look great,sounds like you got it going on..keep it up..

definatly looking good ,, looking real good ,, good luck

The young ladies are looking great. Gonna be fun watching that screen fill in. A month from now it's gonna be a jungle in there. ;) Your doing a great job mang keep it up. :aok:

a few days later........

Screen filling up. I'll be repositioning tonite and then a couple more times over the next couple weeks.

in flower as of tonight so, 8-10 weeks and well.....just in time for Christmas!

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

support......

the screen gives me the ability to keep spreading out each node. I use "pipe cleaners" and the screen to keep pulling the nodes under and over as they grow. When i have a nice blanket of spread out green bud sites i let them all grow straight up. See how close i keep my light? I want my weed to be growing as short and bushy as possible with as many budz under the light as i can get. I want lots of dense fat dank budzzzzzzz.

Here's the last of the Northern lights X Shiva clones.

I potted 5 and sent them outside. My cabinets are full and i really don't want to grow anymore but......just cant bring myself to kill such healthy clones........be a bit of eh shame really.

I put the mother in flower to....which is really even a bigger shame, cuz i don't have an HID to put her under(taken). (sniffle, sniffle) this old gal woulda had a killer yeild too. she's just under a quad cfl. I'm curious to see what a cfl yeild will be.

I'll be starting some WW seeds after this harvest and a short break. i may be moving.

clone.jpg

clone2.jpg

a few days later and growth is good.........its almost cutting off my air circulation from my cyclone fan down below.

I had to trim it from growing all the way over on the left hand side so some air can get past.

NICE

screen.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

Last of the outdoors for this year:

1 trimmed for harvest
2 ready for harvest in a couple weeks
5 just transplanted and will need to come inside late October i think?

1 16oz which was very neglected and didn't produce sheet as a result. will be sacraficed to the hash bag.

Of course that was my first attempt at a 16oz cup grow and im not sure what results people have got. it did stay very small and required watering very often.

Fun to do though......i can't fathom how them TBG's boyz grow in shot glasses.......Mad props to those who do.

outdoor.jpg

outdoor2.jpg

outdoor3.jpg

outdoor4.jpg

few more days later.

Looking dense and lots of bud sites...............

growth.jpg

growth2.jpg

growth3.jpg

Here we are a week or so later and these girls are growing entirely to fast. They are growing to close to the light and i have to keep raising the light. And i keep my light CLOSE! The other problem i'm running into is air circulation. I think the problem is the space is just to small for six plants?????? they are just all competing in a race to dominate to the light i guess. Im also nuting as per FF schedule.

I've already extended the top of my box up. I've only got a little over a foot or so more that i can raise the light. Not sure at this point topping would be a good idear. :hairpull: I'll be hoping that the growth slows as the buds are developing. i may leave the light where its at for a while, pulling the colas out of hot spots and letting the leaves take the brunt of damage.

so i'm about 20 days into 12/12. Pistils everywhere and only about 7 or so weeks to go :shocked:

Maybe someone else can chime in with their thoughts.......

tall.jpg

tall2.jpg

Oh and one more problem with this grow that i didn't have with the last

TINY GREEN GRASSHOPPER LOOKING BUGS!!!!!!!!!!! :holysheep:

the majority seem to be on the lower fan leaves. I need to get some ladies in there. I wonder if the lady bugs are still in season to be in the box stores/nurseries. Will have to remeber that tomorrow. (Note to self.....remember lady bugs.)

Latest posts

Back