Kinda new, finally saying HIGH everyone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanfhead

~Natural~
Reaction score
Hi people! I have been reading here/posting for like a month and figured I would make the obligatory "Introduce yourself" post. This place seems to be the best around on the subject, mature adults for the most part. The only thing that I don't like about this site are the server error messages but what can ya do...deal with it. It seems to have gotten better anyway, I shouldn't have said anything. (better ctrl+a then ctrl+c this:rolleyes:)

Question: I came across the "pics pics pics" thread D.S. posted and decided I want to post my Bubba Kush pics up too :hubba: But when I try to take a pic under HPS it is all lines on the screen. Do I have to wait until the lights go off and hurry and use other light for the pics?

Anyway I hope I can help a few newbies out and learn a thing or two in the process. I am kinda new to this whole thing but have had very experienced teachers. I like to know everything about things I am interested in so I plan on learning plant tissue culture next. Maybe some of you will be along for the ride. :)

*I'm pretty :ccc: so don't mind if the above text is a mess. Every time I read it it makes less sense to me. haha

Thanks brother,good lookin.Can't wait to c what your Bubba looks like.I LOVE BUBBA.Such a quick finisher.Couch loccccccc if took 10 weeks.I cant take it so 8 4 me.
HPS pics are a pain in the neck.I take em from the room to bathroom,then return em after their photo session.WELCOME AND CANT WAIT TO LEARN FROM YOU!

Here we go, a little photoshopping to get the size under control and here we have it. And in the meantime I heard the timer go off and got a few close ups with a lamp so they will come in a few minutes. My wife broke my canon so these are with my cellphone and they aren't the greatest focus.

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

Ok, here we go. The more done of the two is the mom I flowered after taking cuttings. She is in week 6-7 and flushing. The "kids" are a few weeks behind.
I really need to get one of those eyeclops cameras everyone talks about here for taking trich pics.

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

Did you say Bubba,I LOVE BUBBA.Very stable in caylex how far along?Very nice brother,love to see more!Tell me how you do it!

Hah! I lovvveee the Bubba too. My favorite so far. In the dome are like 13-15 new Bubbas. The ones in blue cups in the first pics are OG and bubba. And the rest of those in there are all bubba and they are going to take the place of that one next week to start flowering.
Can't wait, almost out. Just took a branch yesterday from the flowering mom to dry. ;)

wow very nice looks covered in trichs kind of look like White Widow. Yuo should be a proud father

Thanks everybody! Good news, 100% success on this round of clones. Only my second time doing it alone, and first time was only around 50%. You are right on the trics, slowburn; they start appearing as early as the flowers do. I really love Bubba! Did I mention that yet? In fact, I submitted that middle pic for this months BPOTM because I like how the leaf is backlit. Vote for my bud, please. And thanks again for your comments!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back