Worm trails inside the leaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
i just went to check out the babies planted outside and noticed this:

when i look at some of the leaves it looks like a micr sized worm travel around the leave leaving a dark black trail line i tried taking some pics but my camera ohone doesnt have the best zoom
1 plant has about 5 leaves with this
another 1 next to it has it only on 1 leave and the smaller plant doesnt have it at all and they are next to each other....

img022.jpg

img020.jpg

Those are slugs.. the are bad and will eat your plant. The have pellets u put on ground.. they like eat and die.

So what's the deal for killing leaf miners? I just noticed that they're totally all over my plants :~-( does anyone know how to kill leaf miners? I'm 2 maybe 3 weeksk from harvesting so it has to be kind of gentle..... does anyone know? This is so messed up.....

i dunno about all that but im sure you could google it , plus this is why im a indoor grower

i got an idea,burn the plant to the ground!!!!that solves the problem no plant=no slugs lol j/k i dunno wut to do rly

does anyone know of a site where they've got information on diagnosing and treating leaf miners in cannabis plants? I've done some googling but I haven't found much...My friend is on his way to the hydro store right now to see what they have to say.......but I'm 3 weeks away from harvesting so there probably isn't a whole lot I can do...

Peace,
Vito

i just googled & got these 2 things come up , maybe its what the chemical is not the actual product but maybe itwill help

Cyromazine

Abamectin

Thanks UK1.....

So, here's what I've got:

I'm been treating with azatrol and I'm going to be using this stuff called Bug Buster-O with pyrethins (they're both organic) and I'm also going to make some very strong tripple strength tobacco tea....

now, should I cut off the affected leaves? Or should I leave them on? I'm leaning towards cutting them off......

any help is very appreciated.
Thanks,
Vito

yeah from what i read up on it says even if those bugs are gone it leaves eggs & such onthe leafs its been on so cutting them imo from that what i read would be a good idea ..... wait for more posts if you want to be certain

so...I cut off the leaves and spray with two different types of organic bug spray (azatrol and bug-gone-o-or-something) and I also made a toboacco tea with a little dr. bronners in it.....hopefully I'll be able to hold the leaf miners at bay for the next 3 to 4 weeks so I can get a good harvest....

Here's a picture of my sick plant...this one is a Diesel...6th week of flower grown outdoors from clone......my 2nd ever grow attempt.

P0000207.jpg

Latest posts

Back