Lougies grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lougie

DWC Grower
Reaction score
hey everyone... :tokie: i decided to get my journal started up. So heres what im working with for now.

Schultz- slow release moisture plus potting soil
Perlite & Peat moss
16 oz cups (for now)
3x 27watt 1700 lumen floros
space blanket closet box
oscillating fan

no nutes yet other than the potting soil that comes with plant food.

im still deciding on future plans as to outdoors vs. indoors

journal2.jpg

journal3.jpg

newavatar.jpg

Triploid...beautiful!!! Hope it's a female! I'm going to watch this one closely!

anyone see any obvious errors that might have slipped my stoned mind? I think there looking beautiful :)

Heres a little update... day 9 looking great :ccc: :aok:

oh and i have 14 of these girls (i hope) :)

slideshowplant 012.jpg

Thats so cool man. If she's a girl you should be in for a treat!

frist time i see that but it looks very very nice

yeah, im curious how this ones going to turn out too... The strain is unknown for now; i had a bag of about 100 seeds that i saved up from friends/good bags etc. Some of them were rich purps, grapefruits and then some plain ol reg bud. well see though! should be fun trying to identify them further down the road!

well its just too exciting not to post! enjoy the pics

journalpic.jpg

Journalpic2.jpg

journalpic3.jpg

journalpic4.jpg

journalpic5.jpg

oh.. might at well post some pics of the babies too... these guys are on day 5 now i think.

zone.jpg

ztwo.jpg

zthree.jpg

Hey everyone... its been about a week since i last updated. Huge progress! enjoy the pics.

Repotted into 8" size
New lighting & location
Better Fan
Good stuff!

Feedback would be great:peace:

update1.jpg

update2.jpg

update4.jpg

update5.jpg

update3.jpg

Oh and i was wondering... Do you guys think its time to start giving these gals some nutes? If so, i need to head to the store... suggestions on brands etc? i hear lots about superthrive, but i havnt seen any at my local stores.

earth juce or tamato fert tamatos and mj are similar to how they grow how long have they been in veg? i usually go 3 weeks b4 i start giving them ferts

(They have thick stalks deep healthy green looks like they will do well) *Puff*

I don't give ferts until they look like they need some. Yours look beautiful...i'd continue with plain water.

Thanks for the tips! I started germinating on 4/20. they sprouted a few days later... so... there about 3 weeks now.

Pic update.
Some damage on triploid :( but looks to be recovering well. (pic5)
These 4 are my indoor, 4 more are now permanently outdoors (no pics atm)
The tallest one, the triploid, is about 16 inches now
Each other one is around 11-13 inches

Any feedback is always welcome.
Is it too early to switch to 12/12? my growing space is limited and im aiming for short plants.

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

post3.jpg

post8.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

post7.jpg

hey my friend nice looking babys you have there and about how big they are going to be for you to have an idea if you start a plant on 12/12 on 15 inches high you will finish 3 feet long so for every 5 inches is a feet high any help i am here

Latest posts

Back