Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
wait, maybe i missed it....but whats the point of not transplanting???
or whats the deal with just using a 16oz cup???

HGB hit the nail on the head.
my 5 gallon grows had to check on em every 3-4 days...grew itself when you set the bucket up right.
these bonzai grows have to check 2x a day and study the leaves and listen to the plant "talk"...I have learned more in one rootbound grow than 10 5 gallon grows.

so i put another 3 caliorange seeds in a paper towel yesterday and 1 is already cracking i will put it in the can when it opens a little more.PS

Mutt said:
HGB hit the nail on the head.
my 5 gallon grows had to check on em every 3-4 days...grew itself when you set the bucket up right.
these bonzai grows have to check 2x a day and study the leaves and listen to the plant "talk"...I have learned more in one rootbound grow than 10 5 gallon grows.

cool, thanks alot HGB and mutt.....makes pleanty of sense to me.

i would like to try a Rootbound grow someday....so if you ever start over another "16oz cup grow" i would love to participate.

PurpleSkunk said:
so i put another 3 caliorange seeds in a paper towel yesterday and 1 is already cracking i will put it in the can when it opens a little more.PS

Some green mojo for yer babies. :D

In a couple more days, I'll have a cutting big enough for a clone from an afghani in my GG can.

I can't wait!

change of plans:p so some of u know on my last grow i had a hermie that i pulled earley,well the seeds from that were not that great do to pulling early,lastnight well watching cheech and chong i pulled out a few nugs from the other plants and got a nice seed:eek: beleive it or not i put it in a paper towel in a bowl and its already cracking open ive had good germ rate with my cali orange but this is unherd of till now for me,it should be ready for soil in a day witch i will be useing a seed i created:woohoo: in the next green giant attempt.PS:D sorry for the long story!!!

Pot Belly said:
In a couple more days, I'll have a cutting big enough for a clone from an afghani in my GG can.

I can't wait!

Tell her to hurry her butt up :p

Hey Mutt,your doing a very nice job.

Im not sure if you've said this or not,but are you keeping the soil moist for minimal root growth?.

WM :cool:

Wise Man said:
Hey Mutt,your doing a very nice job.

Im not sure if you've said this or not,but are you keeping the soil moist for minimal root growth?.

WM :cool:

as moist as i can keep it. LOL I water right when lights on and once when lights off seems to be working.
I gotta bump up a lil growbig in with the bloom...got some faster yellowing.

I usually wouldnt recommend watering when the plants are sleeping,but if it works-it works!:D

only way....every 12 hrs it needs it.
Other plants i don't.

so my seedling went in some soil this morning she had a nice little tail popppin out.will post pic when she rises outof the dirt.PS

HGB said:
why is this?

I heard this b4..don't know why either, but I tend mine in the AM when lights on anyway...so i water in the AM

My guess is so they can concertrate on obsorbing the water, Insted of the light:confused2:Just a guess:D
Dro:cool2:

just a lil bud shot of the green giant grow.

Picture or Video 105.jpg

Well losing all the fan leave (like usual) on these lil cup grow. :eek:
but she's a buddin dangit. Added a touch of growbig with the bloom to help...which might not do squat. but its fun and will get some bud at least.
Gotta nice clone off her tho...so gotta mom of this one :) Shes a tough brute. ;) Took the lcone off the very bottom in veg. She rooted...so all is good. :)

Picture or Video 124.jpg

Picture or Video 125.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Holy crap Mutt she looks 9 feet tall with a 3 inch bud. :p Who knows might have to jump in on the next small can or cup grow. ;)

should see my other WW in a WIC cup...its pathetic. I refuse to take pics until she's done LOL. But she;s buddin...but forsee hermie coming. stress. :rolleyes: but was worth some fun. :D if it makes it I'll be shocked.

Latest posts

Back