Grow is closed good bye for now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone for a bit. I had a visit from popo last night, I let them search and they found nothing. Anyways I had a visit from the ex and she was drunk, really drunk. I wouldn't let her in, so in her drunken state of mind she thought it was a good idea to call the cops. When the cops showed I went outside. We both had to talk to a different set of cops, I have no idea what is going on at this point. All I heard was "did you touch her"? I said no why? Here she has a ripped shirt, I said I know nothing about it. Next thing I know he's asking me to turn around and put my hands behind my back, been there done that. I get thrown in the car, about 5 minutes later an officer comes over and says we need your permission to search the house. I said why, answer, the young lady says you are growing marijuana. I say OK search it but I'm not. They were nice enough to let me go in with them so I did. What did they find, 3 jalapenos, some snapdragons and 2 DWC buckets(empty). They looked through the whole house found nothing. We go back outside and the next thing I know the cops have a pow wow and my neighbors are all out...great. Cop comes over says we are sorry but we made a mistake, here they interviewed my neighbors and one of them called the cops right after the crazy ex. LOL. Have a nice day sorry for the trouble. But guess who went to jail last night? The crazy ex, she was almost at .3 alcohol level and she drove LOL. Woops.

A tip for you guys if you are in a relationship no growing, if you break up no growing. If you suspect that maybe she or he is an alkie (I am 2.5 years sober) lose them. Loose cannons man loose cannons.

Also I must have hid my grow well you say, actually my grow moved about 6 months ago to a building owned by someone who is doing the same as me and is also in the family. That's right 6 months, wanna hear something nuts, this girl has been an ex for about a year now...talk about clingy huh?

So for now I wish you all the best and I will miss being here that's for sure. But I have to be smart, I cut my plants this morning and they were taken away by a friend. Wanna hear crazy? She called me this morning when she got out LOL. Be safe be smart and remember growing is a lonely life. I'll be back though, I can't stop but I can wait and hopefully the ex learned her lesson LOL.

ahhh!!!man im sorry that happened.you live and you learn.And these girls think im a player.i can't have a girl friend right now for that exact reason.
Hope everything works out dude.
talk to you when you get back
peace and take care.
DV

I sobered up I learned I left. I'm 34 and for the first time in my life I have a nut in my life. I'm an island LOL and OK with that for now. If I ever met the right girl I will not grow but until then it's what I choose to do with my life. Thanks, I'll pop in I just want to be safe. The cops were really cool, the one was even asking about my mini greenhouse LOL, his wife loves to garden. I just want a nice quiet hermit existence you know?

Wow, reading this post I think careful who you let in to your life. I have been lucky to have some great girls in my life and never married but should have at least one of them. I date a girl now who is 10 years my junior and know she couldn't do something as immature as this chick. I think I've learned from my white trash parents beating each other in the backyard as well as seeing friends lose their minds over ***** how to carry myself in a relationship...Believe it or not it's possible to control many outcomes and many problems. I wish you the best and hope you rid yourself of uncalled for problems like this

Peace my friend

HippyInEngland said:
they say MJ isnt addictive, but in a way it is, the growing and loving of a plant is the addictive bit, you will be back ;)
word

Thats too bad to hear snuggles:cry: . Also, just cause your not growing dosent mean you cany stop by every now and then and say whats up.;)

You hit the nail on the head, I am and will not be white trash nor will I be part of it. Like I said I got sober she did not I moved on. Simple right. OK I'm 34 she is actually older than me, 42, with a 12 year old and a 23 year old...point is age doesn't equal maturity.

And Hippy I know man I know, I am addicted to everything, growing everything that is. It helped me get sober believe it or not.

Lesson don't tell anyone not even your precious sweetheart or man, one day they may not be so nice to you, and some sick people think that since you are no longer together that you have to pay...5 years min. for growing cause I left you when i got sober and you didn't. I love alcohol, it makes some people really crazy. It's all good, I have some time to design some new rooms and she may be in jail, 2nd offense for her.

I am sorry.I am a 46 year old woman and I can't have a relationship for the same reason...LOL I guess there is crazy in every break up.I went threw that along time ago and will never do it again....Way to much drama.....good luck with what your about to go threw....

That is too bad my friend. I wish you the best of luck with your situation. Maybe she will realize that you want nothing to do with her and she will move on. I hope to see your around the forums though. You should definitely pop in every now and then and let us know how you're doing. As Hick said, don't be a stranger bub. Best of luck to you. Take care and be safe.

im sorry to hear about all the b.s. your going through right now but i did want to give you a little tip. your ex basically messed up any future grows at that address..or at least for a while.if they found them systems and she told em you were growing,chances are good that they'll be back to rade you.its not for sure but the chances are very good.this hasnt happened to me personally but a real good friend of mine went through this exact same situation and sure enough,they showed back up 6 months later with a search warr. Just lay low man.Your going through a growers worst nightmare. anyways,good luck brother.i hope things turn around for the better.-peace

p.s.
just another example of why if liquor is legal,then weed should be too.you dont ever get that crazy after smokin a fattie.

G_48911 said:
im sorry to hear about all the b.s. your going through right now but i did want to give you a little tip. your ex basically messed up any future grows at that address..or at least for a while.if they found them systems and she told em you were growing,chances are good that they'll be back to rade you.its not for sure but the chances are very good.this hasnt happened to me personally but a real good friend of mine went through this exact same situation and sure enough,they showed back up 6 months later with a search warr. Just lay low man.Your going through a growers worst nightmare. anyways,good luck brother.i hope things turn around for the better.-peace

p.s.
just another example of why if liquor is legal,then weed should be too.you dont ever get that crazy after smokin a fattie.

My grow lives elsewhere so I'm not worried about my house. I was thinking that too, but she has no clue I moved it, well she didn't. I will be back, even if it's not to grow but to help and I really like it here.

I can't help anyone behind bars, know what I mean. It's all good. They can come back all they want, and to be honest with you this is PA they could have still taken me in, they usually do here even if they suspect nothing happened...too many battered women ending up dead. So the cops were actually very nice in that they even listened to my neighbors. Makes me feel good though, neighbors sticking up for me.

Thanks and everyone grow some extra for us poor guys LOL. Plus every negative can be a positive, learned that from my ma. meaning I have six months to plan and build what I want and go for it.....I like gardening too much to ever say good bye to it. I was a little sad this morning but I have a whole season of veggie gardening etc.

That sux what happened man, time to grow the HELL out of some veggies now! Grow the biggest gourd you can and give it to yer ex and tell her it's cause she's so OUT of hers!:giggle: Over a year and still hanging on?:rolleyes: :holysheep: Good luck and be safe friend.

Yikes, thanks for sharing, always good to reiterate those rules.

DON'T TELL ANYONE! NOT EVEN YOUR DOG!

Be safe be smart and remember growing is a lonely life.

ive been saying the same for years. good man snug, and godluck my boy.

Very sorry to hear about your trouble snuggles.

Luckily I can trust Mrs. RBH with my life. We split up last year for a month. When I came back my plants were still going, although not looking the best. She'd tried to keep them alive, God bless her.

Never trust anybody who prefers drink to weed ... I am fond of a few beers every now and again, but it comes second to weed, and it aint even a close second.

Hope everything works out ... RBH

Best of luck Snuggles.

From my experience with crazy ex's, the best thing you can do is put some physical distance between you and her. The more miles in-between you two the better...

Hey guys, not feeling as optimistic today, you know not only do you shut down but then you do the math...lots of money down the drain. But I have to control myself but I can tell you this, looks like I can get a PFA which is PA's version of the restraining order. I also bought something from here, some nice security cameras. They have some great deals and some cool stuff.
hxxp://x10.com/homepage.htm

Figured you guys might like to get something, I'll do a post under security. I can still help out here and there....

Latest posts

Back