just a baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
well its not alot to look at but its better than nothing.ive put over 20 out sofar and ive only got a few out in the ground left and some seedlings comming up inside. the creek nearby is dry so the other babies i planted earlier at spot one got dug up and pulled out. (around 6) and the other location i couldnt carry enough water in intime after i found out the creek was gone. i went out of town for a week and they had dried up.

ive only got 5 others so im hoping since they are in better spots they will be ok as they are protected and get plenty of sun and spread.

dont rag on me for the baby just pray for her LOL. i know all the ones i set out will need it!

Picture_230.jpg

Picture_0012.jpg

BEEN DRY!

Looking good trillions...I'm sure they'll be fine mother nature and MJ were ment to be together...well good luck and take care...

i've put a few outside myself. i hope yours do better than mine are so far. looks like its off to a good start. good luck

Did you dig your plants up or someone barrowed them.
Any way your plants look good

this is a williams wonder X afghan from another generous grower online :D he sent me several genetics... some mandala crosses along with a jamacian sunshine cross ;) thanks agian if your out there. im sure youll hear thought the grape vine, plenty of prying eyes! LOL

same strian but photos taken at a different age...

williamswonderafghan.jpg

wwafghan.JPG

kgb if you talking about the ones that were dug up-some i moved because no water and the others it looked as if an animal had kiked them up and chewed. the stalk was the only thing there. these were not protected with chicken wire so i took the chance of them getting ate. this isnt a full on attempt to harvest all i can do now is plant and do what i can when i can if i can... just trying to better my odds. if my job didnt interfere id be growing cannibis and thats it LOL.

alot of ppl have talked crap because i havent documented huge outdoor yeilds but at least i put forth some effort. i cant complain about no outdoor harvest if i dont try! all i want is to get some bomb outdoors inbetween the time i have to buy my weed since im not flowering any plants indoors at this time. i leave town for weeks so i understand completely i might not get jack crap! :rotf:

hick....wish me luck!

Your baby looks really healthy. I wish you luck.

One thing- Your plants must be growing in a humid inviornment(I could be wrong) because of the fat leaves. I prefer my plants to grow in a dryer enviornment.

the leaves will be more slender in a dryer enviornment because of the fast evaporation of excess "stuff" from the leaves.

Also, in a dryer enviornment, the plant will create fore resinous buds to keep it moist, therefore increasing quality.

Just trying to give you some pointers, but your plants ought to put out good yeild :) .

I think your a little off with that one. Its an afghan cross so its indica heavy, thats why the leaves are like that. I have both growing right now in major humidity and I don't think it makes a difference in leaf size. Just my opinion.

it is indica dom.... thats why the leaves are fat. they are drooping some because it was just watered. anyway ive been in philly for over a week and might get back sunday monday- prey the babies are alive! ive had them outside since they were sprouts so i hope the rain has given them enough. will update when i get home. thanks for posting everyone!!!!

:ciao:You're growing:watchplant::farm: and that's what counts ... nature is nature ... nothing you can do about that ...

:fly:... may the Angels Bless your grow and protect and make them invisible to animals and humans ... :hubba:

the babies are all alive!

uploading pics, i even have a seedling that hasnt been watered in 9 days only had the pea leaves when i left boy has it grown. i totally forgot about it too!

thank god for rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dl photos now :D

Picture_252.jpg

tossed a seed in this container thinking it wouldnt germ because it didnt pop in the shot glass- tookoff! still a babie but i will plant inground tomorrow :)

here the wee un still kikin

Picture_243.jpg

we got rain today!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!

means i dont have to go water them for another few days :D

i went ahead and cleaned out my old veg room.....will be outfitting with cfls that i just got here shortly. this area was lined with plastic to prevent smell escaping, remnants of grows yrs ago. stay tuned as i outrig this area for babies to set outside :D

picture_299.jpg

will be setup for stealth, lightproofed and all.....

Latest posts

Back