is this mold?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
hello friends my Ladie has this wierd look on one of the lower budds..:confused2: .I think its mold..I clipped that branch off..i did not see any more..I am starting my Harvest this weekend..:woohoo: let me know if im right or wrong..we have had a bit of rain with cold nights at times..thanks for looking

Yes that is mould, do not smoke buds with mould on them.

How much of the plant is like it?

HippyInEngland said:
Yes that is mould, do not smoke buds with mould on them.

How much of the plant is like it?

Hey thanks HIppy...I thought it was..it was only the one bud..I have been watching her like a hawk..and seen a good photo you shared with melissa in her outdoor grow...at first I was thinking a mass load of spiders..then looked closer and clipped that branch..i did cut away the mold and hung it to dry..the other budds on branch are fine..right?..there is no more visible that i can see...today is part 1 of harvest...just wanted to be sure it was mold...and even if it wasnt it dont look good on her..lol..thanks again Hippy:)

canibanol cannonball said:
hope you didnt lose too much. I would'nt smoke it either. looks nasty.

thanks can can....it was just the one budd...sent it to my ex wife...told her it was cooking herbs..lolthanks for looking my friend:)

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back