Rookie closet test grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we are with some updated pics. The last photo is the main cola.

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

nice looking plants bro. im looking at getting the 400w hps with the batwing refector. what do you think about that? its oly 100 bucks should be plenty then i will use my 70 watt hps's for side light

the light is on insidesun dot com and its right on the main page

Eh that is a nice light i'm also going to cop one soon from insidesun.
Oh yeah man nice bud formation

Dubblehue, you really spruced those up since you first started this thread back in October. Those buds look nice.

GeoffTheMess said:
nice looking plants bro. im looking at getting the 400w hps with the batwing refector. what do you think about that? its oly 100 bucks should be plenty then i will use my 70 watt hps's for side light

the light is on insidesun dot com and its right on the main page

What's up dude, yo the 400 watt is way too big for that box you're getting..

Alistair Young said:
Dubblehue, you really spruced those up since you first started this thread back in October. Those buds look nice.

Thanks I've been doting on them like they're children.

Updated pics. two days after flush with Clearex. Seeing a little bit of new growth. Thursday is 8 weeks.

7weeks3days.jpg

cola.jpg

they are picked now, he picked them the day i picked mine...we both have em in jars now....i'll tell him to update

Hello, got 81 dry grams. I'll get some harvest photo's up this weekend.

Will be starting a new Grow Journal next week, I have 8 new seeds that came out of a few years worth of bags of our local good stuff, some nice genetics. Have a MH conversion light in the mail. Once it arrives I'll germ the seeds and stick em in the dirt to grow.

Latest posts

Back