Its been a while MP, but Im back with my story and new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravellessDukes

Reaction score
hello everyone, last fall i was new to this site because i was a first time grower and joined this forum to gather any tips and info to make my first grow as successful as possible. My first grow was california orange crossed with a purple strain, and it came out great. Looking back at that with all the knowledge i now have about cultivation, the plant was not its full potential. Anyways, to the main point of my story, I experimented cloning and at the time i thought i wasnt successful. My clone showed no signs of life over a month and a half after started. So I decided to bring it outside when my plant started to flower, just to see what would happen. When harvest came, I took the clone in and it still looked the same as when it went outside, except the top was a nice small crystally nugget (haha G BONG). So i pulled it out of the cup and found small small root production and it was all i had from the mother plant so i decided what the hell ill throw it under my high pressure sodium light and see what happens. Amazingly, from that day on the plant exploded in growth. The final hight of my first grow was 33 inches. The clone, after being taken inside, has only been growing for a few days over 2 months, and is already 30 inches! :hubba: Also, with my first plant, it would only grow leaves with 5 fingers the most, this plant continues to put out leaves with 9 fingers. I cant believe it survived everything, only to come back and shock me with its progress. Even better, you can tell this plant is still a baby and just keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday. Ill post some pics, the first one being my first grow few weeks before harvest and a picture of my first grow when it was the same age as my current grow, and the rest my 2nd (current) grow. Ill keep this updated and please share any input. THANKS

oj2 8-28 001.jpg

oj2 8-28 002.jpg

oj2 8-28 009.jpg

OJ 14.jpg

oj 8-28 003.jpg

I realized that a few days ago when i posted those pics of my second grow i posted pics that were 2 weeks ago so i thought Id update with pics taken today. Tell me what ya think, thanks!:ignore:

OJjan409 007.jpg

OJjan409 001.jpg

remember, start using nutes at half strength, if you aren't familiar with the strains needs...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back