First soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medman

Reaction score
Been a hydro grower for years now. Wanted to try something different. Anyways here's the setup.

6 25 gal felt grow bags. 6 dif strains. 2 1k hps. Started the girls as clones moved em up a couple pot sizes as they grew, transplanted into the big pots 3 weeks ago. Been topping and pinching throughout life of the ladies. Here's a pic. Will update as things progress.

DSC_0189.jpg

plants and i would love to have 2-1k lites.Your bubs should drip with resin.

Yeah I can't wait to see the results. Gonna prb veg for another month or so. I'll keep up with pics as we go.

Nicely topped them girls! :clap:
Looking very good....
Some nice looking bushes i imagine in a month...
Will keep an eye on the Journal...
Enjoy!

Hello Medman :)

Wonderful plants you have :aok:

How far are the lights from the plants?

How tall are you?, that is a really short ladder you have in there, is it so you can see the top of the plants?

Ive never seen a 25 gallon pot before, how much does it hold?

A nice neat and tidy set up you have :)

Welcome to the forum ;)

:peace:

Thanks, medman. Those are really nice, bushy plants. I love seeing healthy plants like that.

Thanks everyone for checking it out. Hippy in England, lights are about 3-4 ft from plants (seems to be as close as I can get without burning em), I'm 6', the ladder is just a booster to adjust light height. I put 4.5 cubic feet in the pots, after settling leaves about 4" on the top.

Can't seem to decide when I should flip em to flower, is bigger/taller gonna mean bigger yield? Right now they're a dense 2' bush. I've always just topped once or twice in the past, never bushed em out like this. Any thoughts?

once again your plants look great. You obviously can switch over when you feel like it. The more vegging is better but your plants look ripe for the 12/12 lite. hey that rhymed. anyway, I want to see these plants after about 5 weeks of flower. keep i t green

Thanks again ms4ms. I'll definately keep updated pics coming. I'll be switching sometime soon, still not quite sure when. Don't want to cut myself short when it comes to yield. Don't know if I have the patience to wait much longer tho...
:watchplant:

This kinda reminds me of an outdoor grow... but indoors heh....

25 gallon pots!!! WOW.... and i finally saw the ladder and was like WOW.. OK now I get the size of things..... you need to set a 2 litre bottle in there or something to compare size.

Yeah I was kinda goin for that outdoor feel. After seeing old hippie's outdoor grow journal I definately wanted "trees". Next pic will have something to help compare size with in it. Notice the sleds I'm using as trays...no company makes trays big enough for these bad boys so thats the best I could find, price was right too.

Just flipped for those following. Just under 4 ft from the floor, couple inches higher than above pic. The bubbleberry is especially tall even with aggresive supercroppin. Topped each one in about 20 spots on each as well. I've found topping at flip time really gets em going.

Thanks bluealein. I've got big hopes for this grow. Don't know what to expect.

Very cool man. What are you doing about ventilation? Are you doing anything about odor control? Are they all the same strain, bubbleberry?

Latest posts

Back