First soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I setup some trellis netting with yo-yos to hold em up as they get heavier. Also fogged with pyrethrum after the lights went out. Will dose again with another fogger in a couple days to ensure they're all dead. Wanted to get some natural predetors instead but my shop was out of spider mite predetors. :cry:

Hopefully got the bugs under control till harvest

DSC_0280_003.JPG

DSC_0281_002.JPG

DSC_0282_001.JPG

its fillin up in there man! sorry to hear about the mites... those little sharts are the devils work.

So the girls are developing they're individual unique aromas.

-The bubbleberry has a almost candy like sweetness to her. Very slow to produce though. Buds half the size her sister's.
-LGS I've grown forever and still can't quite decribe its smell, heavy fruityness with a hint of pine kinda.
-ReCON is crazy looking and smelling, 5 weeks in and almost looks done 80 % of the hairs are red, 30 percent cloudy, smells like Diesel :D.
-The drambula is equally crazy as it's a tint of green thats beautiful but unlike anything I've seen before, almost like a really green banana, smells like pineapples and citrus.
-Kory Kush and NLxBlueberry are hard to determine but still smell sexy, kinda piney and clean.

thx for following

Latest posts

Back