ummm yeah...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
so lets see where to start...the leaves were showing signs of magnesium and sulfur deficiencies so i corrected them.now no leaves are turning a neon green like before but now i have this problem...the water is RO and im sure its a ph problem but im just looking for second opinions as im not 100% pro on diagnosing problems especially on my first go...im dying for help because this is my mother that will hold the most buds.new growth is amazingly good and healthy looking and its been just last week when this started.like i said at first light yellow almost neon now this.when you look at the fan leaf if you look right behind it at the reddish brown dead one that is the result of the neon coloring leave dying.there are multiple leaves like that as it hit the bottom of my mother pretty hard until i dosed it for 2 days with epsom salt which seemed to do the trick.

DSCN0783 [800x600].JPG

oh yeah,no ph kit till i cash my check monday so i dont know that and temps are between 75 an 85...i dont even know why im getting into this,im poor and cannot really monitor these things...and please dont tell me to go buy a fridge temp recorder for a dollar at walmart...im seriously that behind on bills and no work for months an no unemployment...yes im really broke.

Mine start to do that at the end of the flower period. I dont know why it happens , prolly some sort of deficieney but normally im so close to the end I dont worry about it.

word up...well its been about 11 weeks or so...i just started flowering my mother like a few days ago.

mendo local said:
Mine start to do that at the end of the flower period. I dont know why it happens , prolly some sort of deficieney but normally im so close to the end I dont worry about it.

I am pretty sure that towards the end of flower the plant starts to use up all its goodness for the final push :confused: - someone will chime in here I am sure...

i understand the end of flower deal...but this plant is only 11 weeks into veg i just started flowering about 4 days ago...i apologize if your just commenting on him,im a little lost at the moment.

Latest posts

Back