indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey942

Reaction score
well Im new here and this is what im working with....
1. 2-175w metal halide with built in ballast
2. Local starin obtained through a man we fondly call the dirty hippie
3. A room im costum building for this perpose with my own 2 hand
4. a squerril cage fan thats been hooked up to directly plug into an outlet
5. rubber roofing left over from my porch roof for a floor
6. flat white paint for the walls and ceiling
7. commercial grade plastic sheeting to cover the newly painted walls
8. room thats 7' long 4' wide and 5.5' tall
9. custom built water system that will drip water onto the planters only
10. soil mixture is 1/4 perilite, 1/4 vermiculite, 1/4 spagnum peat moss, 1/4 organic potting soil
11. ive also got local nutes for seedling vegitation and blooming that worked well on my outdoor plants last year so im sticking with em(1 plant was 11' tall outside and i got 1pd 1oz approx. from that plant alone) ill keep you guys posted with pics of the build and progress as it happens.

well ive ordered 2 400w hps fixtures and im going to split my room into 3 sections 1 for veg with the 2 MH lights 1 for flowering and one for clones that will have my floros on shelfs and will inclose them with plexi for humidity for them im going to have to run another breaker to the room ive got 2 15 amp already run to rafters above the box for lights and fan ive also got but now that im adding the cloning area ive decided that another breaker would make it safer and less chance to pop my breakers also the mh will run on standard timers but ive got to order timers for the hps lights.

pics

grow room 004.jpg

grow room 002.jpg

Wow, you got an awsome spot to grow some bud that's for sure. I wish you all the best in your endavour, definately keep us posted!

will do mental and im going to finish the room this weakend and then sprout some beanies hopefully my freind shows up with some seeds he snuck back from canada yesterday but i havent heard from him yet.

ill post pics of the work i did wed night later.

grow room has been insulated and painted flat white, insulation has been wrapped on the outside of the box with 6 mil greenhouse plastic and the top of the box was insulated and given a special foil backed styrofoam insulation to help erase heat sig, floor and 6 inches up the walls will be wraped in rubber roofing to stop water sepage and to inshure ease of cleaning going to a hydro shop next weekend and getting mylar and fox farm soil and nutes lights are going to be hung connected to a 2"x4" with stepped slots on eachside of the room to raise and lower ive begane to design a cooling system that places inlet and exhuast beside the light without tube because i cant justify spending an extra $100 on some pyrex. Im steadly making progress and also i got my family physician to perscribe me marijuana so when the 17th of april rolls around here ill be all legal.

IMG_0157.JPG

Thursday (payday) im goin to go get some mylar and soil and ferts (fox farm) from the local hydro shop, Ill post pics tom. when i put up the door im also waiting on 2 400w hps that i bought refurbished from a store in cali ment for a warehouse but im going to take out the socket and extend them into grow room their going to take 3 weeks to get here so im going to start with the MH lights i got and some floros on the sides im going to grow the first batch untill they show sex and then ill decide weather ill just bud in the room or build another room (basements pretty big.)

i got my mylar and other stuff by saturday ill be ready and by monday ill have some babys( with a little luck) wish me some mojo.

Here's Mojo!!
:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant:

Keep us posted!

Gb

will do thought people were leting my post die had lots of activity then dead, once again thx for your support.

i hope my outdoorsies get 11ft tall.
ima put a bunch of 2ft clones out in the ground at my cottage
you definitly have a nice space to work with
ill watch your grow man good luck
TDOC

im posting new pics in the morning built door frame light supports and hung the extra floros i had in thier as extra lightin im going to go buy new HID light tommarow, the ones i had have burnt ballasts so back on the hunt ill go going to hit up some hardware stores and hopefully ill get lucky. sprouting beans on monday too.

Where the vent is ive just started to attach a fan to a peice of plywood that will be mounted in front of vent that will be directly above the 1000w hps that goes into, im using the flor lights to add blue spectrum of light to the room.

i put my light in today and dropped my beans into peat pellets in a seed starter tray, I put a moonflower in the groe room today just to see its reaction and the leaves in 20 min grew im amazed( sorry about the bad spelling) so i started about 20 beans today and will start 11 more tommarow, want to find a healthy strain to start va momma from. will post some new pics when they sprout out. thx for coming drop me a line while i wait AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY SPOT!

Well my first 2 beans broke ground, I will post pics when they have leaves they are taking along time to sprout, I also mixed my soil for the first babys half a bag FFOF and 1/4 a bag of perilite and 1/4 a bag of vermiculite.

6 babys so far will post pics tonight when i get home ive got a sad seed ratio this time so far only 6 of 22 seeds sown broke the ground im picking up some more from the dirty hippie today and will sow those later, hope the next batch gets a better ratio of sprouts remember new pics this evening. and as always thx for checking em out

sorry for the red tint, the 1000w hps light was on still, 6 babys and more sprouts in the jiffy plugs, ill take pics next time when i bring em out for plant rotation. Im also showing the pic of my mother cabinet that im building right now. enjoy ill post pics of the babys from now on every 3-4 days, and will post pics of the mother cabinet when its finished.

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

Latest posts

Back