indoor grow 2009 of a local strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thx for the encouragement

well we start with the seeds we call the river quiver then the kush seeds.

group shot!

a 1000w hps is def the way to go I tell ya.

so what do you guys think, Im open to any suggestions..........

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

if u can flip ur light horizontal. covers more area & get a hood on it cause ur losing 50% light upward. if this is a commercial "warehouse" light you can wire to be a remote ballast & mod the reflector by cutting in 1/2 & screwing 2 halves together. ill post pics when i get home from work.

do they look healthy to you? the big ones are around 9 days now, little kush ones are 4 days. so far these are the bushiest laddies ive grown to date.

looks as if might b experiencing a lil heat issue by way the leaves edges r curling up. 1000w is alot for that fresh tissue 2 endure. ill get u pics 4 that reflector mod once i frincken figure why my bluetooth took a ****.

Ok thx im a little afraid to rewire them and the room stays a steady 78-82 degrees F, Ill turn down the heater in th room its so cold in my basement i have to still heat it with the light in their.

well ill post new pics tommarow, the big ones are really starting to grow, amazing growth with HPS lighting, I used to start the ones I took outdoors with flor. but im going all inside now, even the ones that where outside last year didnt grow like this. well i hope some people will tell me what they think about my babys soon

Im going to post new pics tonight instead, Ive got to grocery shopping on thursday. First 5 are of the river quiver, the next couple are kush and the last is from some middies i got ahold of last week and i got about 60 more river quiver seeds in the peet pellets waiting to start Ive got a freind that asked me to start his this year. I figure that about only half (if im lucky) will be female. last to are of my temp and humidity gauge and heating and humidifier.

:)

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

well i guess this thread is really dead. O well ill just keep posting to log my progress for me.

tonight ill post a update, ive got a favorite now i hope its a female. Ive got 13 babys going strong and 20 seedlings + Im shure when I come home tonight their will be more seedlings.

donkey ur goin balls 2 the wall. u planning on putting some outside? can i ask y ur veggin w/ hps? they make mh conversions 4 whatever ballast u have. alot of gj go w/o replies in beginning cause truthfully theyre not that impressive in veg...:-} dont sweat it they will come

thx for coming back and ive got a new bulb and a hood coming, the other bulb is HPS with enhanced blue spectrum. and yes Ive got a freind that has 200+ acres and hes going to tend to my outside ladies, I just want them to be strong and tall when they go out in may, theyll have less of a shock if their big and strong, ive got a covered porch that has plastic around it and when i go to flower here the outside ones will go their till transport. Their arent all just for me my mother is epaleptic and the freind whos watching them has cancer and my mothers boyfreind has 4 discs missing in his spine, we will all benafit from this grow, as of now the state I live in doesnt have a madicinal law so we are forced to provide for ourselves and take a chance, we dont like having to deal with dealers and their shoddy ways and dangerouse lifestyles.

The first is a group shot. First the plants the 5 at 13 days old the 7 at 7 days old and the newborns. also some close ups of the growth from the stem on the 2 biggest plants.

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

I think their pretty good for only 13 days old. what do you guys think?

looks like their indica mostly what do you think? Outside their leaves are the same but I never really noticed.

Looks well man, imagine they lot greener when not under hps so all looks very nice, definitely some heavy indica DNA in there looking at the leaves.

LOL, yeah there so many its hard to get through em all lol.
Mine goes dead but i just keep typing, i view my journal as something for me to look back on as a reference for dates and what i done right or wrong, anything else just a bonus lol.
Looks like you got a good grow going to me should do well of 12 plants, well suppose depends how many females you get,,, Ah the beauty of clones lol, i'll keep dropping in.

well I have 37 plants started now and im going to veg em till they all are at least 8 inches, then well turn em over to 12/12 to weed out the men from the women, wish me luck im expecting about 10-12 days till I turn em over all at the same time. Looks like some of the babys i recently started are on the sativa side those are going out to pasture, some to some family members for their garden and some to the dirty ol' hippy on the hill the ones that show promise on the indica side will be kept alone with a indica male to create seed stock. Im going to try my hand at making my own strains from the indicas on hand and then maybe crossing them with some ordered seeds later on. Im going for the short and heavy producers that come about and try to stabilize the strain by inbreeding these strains untill ive got it the way I want and add some more potent stock to that and once again inbreed them till stable.

Latest posts

Back