My Bubblegum update pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here is my soon to be chopped lady just waiting for the trichs to turn amber...she is getting heavy..

woo table 008.jpg

woo table 014.jpg

woo table 015.jpg

Patients grasshoppa ! woohooo those babie look good :)

yes yes yes...she sure is purdy tho.

I think I may need to tie her stems up I dont want any breaking..opinions please? ty

Holy jesus 2dog! I'll be right over to help.

thanks...she is getting huge...no wonder I dream of big buds. first plant I ever bought...makes me want to cry.

Definately wouldnt hurt ? plus you know the old saying........ better safe than sorry ;)

I agree. tomorrow I will be tying her. want to see my sativa guys? 5.5 feet of beauty...

here my super berry. she is a lot younger than the bubblegum. she smells spicy.

woo table 007.jpg

2Dog said:
Here is my soon to be chopped lady just waiting for the trichs to turn amber...she is getting heavy..
BEAUTIFUL !!!:D How much into amber will you let Her go ?

well so far she has none...I will cut her in batches probably getting a couple stages..

thanks guys I appreciate it. hope it turns out well for smoking..right now it smells different than it did a month ago...wonder what it will smell like cured, hopefully sweet..she has been sweet smelling.

the sativa almost smells like pepper..

the sativa was a bit droopy after being replanted but she was way too big for her other pot..growing again now tho. had a few yellow leaves. I had bent her earlier in the season and the branches I bent are the tallest ones you see and have "joints" where I bent them making them seem very strong..makes me want to bend the crap out of my satvivas I will try to get a picture of the joint tomorrow..anyone seen what Im talking about?

Looking good. I know what you mean about the joint. They heal over and leave a story behind.

very cool isnt that benny? I feel like they made the plant much stronger and thought is was interesting that those are the tallest points now.

Latest posts

Back