1st Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernlights02

Reaction score
Hello All,

Wondering if there is anybody out there who could help me with the following.

Am about to buy a PC growbox & was thinking of starting of with the lowryder2 strain,is there anybody out there who has expierience with this type of grow box & strain & would they recommend it.

By the way this is my 1st attempt at growing anything

Also is this type of strain any good & what type of yield can I expect

Any info will be much appreciated

Cheers

Please explain just what you mean by PC grow box. I hope you aren't thinking about trying to grow in a converted Personal Computer tower case because i don't see how that could possible be big enough to grow anything.

On the lowryder question, I have grown a couple of crops of what I was told was lowryder (but so far as I know lowryders are always auto flowering and mine weren't so either they weren't lowryder or they were a lowryder recessive cross) and they were one of my best varieties, but they were from a hermie mother and I never got rid of that tendency so I let them die out with the last crop.

I have heard real good things about the various lowryder & lowryder crosses. I'm really thinking hard about getting one of them and trying it out. The lowryder is probably one of the easiest varieties to grow because you just plant the seeds, keep you light cycle the same all the way through the crop, switch from seedling nutes to veg nutes to flower nutes and then flush and in between 40 to 70 days from planting the seed you harvest.

That sure beats the crap out of my curent mess of cloning, transpanting, vegging, transplanting again into the big pots, changing light cycles and them harvesting in about 5 to 6 months, even though I get more yield per crop that way than I would with the lowryders, on a year long average the difference will be negligible and it would be a lot less work, plus by planting a couple of seeds each week until you harvest and them just replacing the ones you harvested, you can have a nearly continuous weekly harvest out of one large room with one set of light all on the same cycle.

The lowryders usually grow to not more than 24" tall and can bush to about 24" across, so they don't need nearly as much room as the sativa's and even most indicas.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! If you need more information, just ask.

Sorry if i was not very clear on what type of grow box i am planning on using.

It is a converted pc tower whIch is approx 56cm tall & the same wide.

Due to the lack of space & having kids thats all i can really go for.

You can get them from homegrown hydroponics.

Is there anybody out there who has used this type of growbox & used the lowryder #2 strain & did they have any success.

Also do they lowryder have a strong smell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated for this novice,so please gusy give me some advice as i need it

Cheers

to me it is not gonna work to small. second if your worried about kids you shouldn't even grow.no to sound like a jerk but why you gonna grow with kids around espically if its illegal and if ever caught you could lose kids

You want to grow go find a nice tall cabinet to convert into a grow box that you can put into your bedroom.

If your worry about your kids then STOP, what your doing and keep buying it..
Growing will get you in more trouble then having a bag laying around...

Get a MMJ Card and you be safe.

Using a PC box would be good for drying not for growing..

I think Mutt does grows like you are asking about. If you do a member search and locate his grow journals, these my help you.

you may wanna think about the original lowryder... from what ive read on autos it grows much shorter then LR#2...

If you want to grow, by all means do so. BUT when something goes wrong, and trust me you are almost guaranteed to mess up doing it like you are, and you loose those kids and go to jail for along time, DO NOT COME TO US LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY!

Depending upon the age of the kids, you will be charged with endangerment of however many kids are involved. Also you may get federal enhancements because of the presence of children.

In short, what you're trying to do is dangerous, foolish and just perpetrates the bad image that all of us responsible growers will have to share. I don't care who grows in converted PC cases, it is physically impossible ot yield enough to justify the risk. What are you going to do when your kids or their friends innocently mention to the wrong person about smelling the pot in you home? You can NOT contain the smell in that small of a box, have room for a plant, lights and so on?

If you want thrills with your pot, then go out and buy it in the police station under the cops nose. Then you may have accomplished something. That is less dangerous and less stupid than what you are considering doing!

MAN FOR YOUR KIDS SAKE, AS WELL AS YOUR SPOUSE'S GOOD SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN GOOD, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

Latest posts

Back