Jock Horror Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niteshft

Reaction score
I'm making Auto another try, the first attempt didn't fare well. The plants only grew a couple inches and locked up. About a month or so later I dug them up only to find 8 inch roots that resembled horse hairs, nothing to them at all. These are about 3 weeks along and were transplanted to the 5 gal. pails a week ago. Out of 9 seeds only 4 popped, better than average when compaired to the other seeds I tried to germinate from Nirvana seeds.
View attachment IMG_0198 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0199 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0200 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0201 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0202 (580x387).jpg

looks good to me. my little auto's are about a week and a half old and aren't nearly as big.

Looking good bro. I also have some of these going and you will find a couple different phenos. One is really nice, short and fat. The other, not so good. I'll shoot you a pic later when they wake up. I am 5 weeks in to flower.

The one in the top(single) pic started out really funky and wondered if it was going to make it. I'm going to keep a close eye on that one in case it herms.

Thanks Pete, looking forward to seeing them, I'll have something to look forward to.

Good timing mate, Im popping some in a couple day, Gonna try for 3 jock horror, 3 mi5 and 3 rrf. Will be following your journal.

They look good.

Jericho said:
Good timing mate, Im popping some in a couple day, Gonna try for 3 jock horror, 3 mi5 and 3 rrf. Will be following your journal.

They look good.
You're very welcome to follow and feel free to comment or advise.

What lights you running and how big is the area your growing them in?

It's been unchanged since last post, I guess the repotting has slowed them down. I also have a couple Full Moon going that I salvaged from a crushed seed order but haven't gone past the initial first set of leaves. I don't know what's going on with them except I may have used the wrong soil. I had some old soil that had nutes in them and didn't think to mark it when I set it aside. If that is what I used they could have locked up from haveing nutes too early. I'm going to flush it and hope for the best.

Jericho said:
What lights you running and how big is the area your growing them in?

Right now I'm using a 400W MH because they are nestled close together. I plan to finish with a 1000W hps. My grow room is 2 1/2 x 6 feet and 6 feet in height. I only use about 2 1/2 feet of the 6 foot floor space. Beyond that would make the 400W under lit.

From looking at your pictures they seem to be showing deficiencies already. Can you see the yellowing? They should be a nice dark green. On the last pic you can see old roots in the soil so it might be your old soil.

maineharvest said:
From looking at your pictures they seem to be showing deficiencies already. Can you see the yellowing? They should be a nice dark green. On the last pic you can see old roots in the soil so it might be your old soil.

I had them in a soilless mix to germ that is why, they haven't done much, (if any), growing since I potted them and took the pics but are starting to green up now. The plant I had in there before finished rather small and I don't think impacted the available nutes.

How exactly did you germinate them? Are you using tap water? My plants hate the tap water in my Maine town.

I germinated them with a paper towel in a zip-lock with well water for moisture then put them in party cups with soilless mix. My well water ph is around 6.5 and seems to do well, I've successfully completed my first grow with it.

Here's an update and it's not good, at least in my expectations and I'm trying to resolve it. The plants should be much further along than this and should be much greener as well. I'm thinking it's roots and root uptake issues because the soil has only been used once and the root system didn't look very good on that grow after harvest.
I purchased a product from Plant Revolution called Plant Success that has Endo & Ecto Mycorrhizae with Beneficial Bacteria. I've given them each a dose according to directions and now the wait.
Here are the pics. Oh, and the tall one concerns me as that is what happened to my femm Papaya and they turned out to be males. Again, waiting game.
View attachment IMG_0206 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0207 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0208 (580x387).jpg

View attachment IMG_0209 (580x387).jpg

Latest posts

Back