Wasup peeps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneekatoke

Funky Skunky Monkey
Reaction score
He wasup guys and gals!

I'm from the east
and I smoke like a beast..
My smoke soars for miles
like it's goin outta styles..

My sticky is icky..
my skunky is funky
Now fire up dat ****...
I'M THE SNEEKATOKE MONKEY!!!
:vap_bong__emoticon:

Now that I have that out of my system.. I have some questions about my lil babies... They are not looking the greatest.... :cry:

I have five growing right now in a hydroponics set up I made myself.
Using a 400w Mh for light
Advanced Nutrients SensiGrow A+B
My pH stays around 6-6.1 (controlled)
PPM floats around 300-400 atm
Temp is 73-77 during the day and 63-65 at night
Ventilation is good

Two of them are doing pretty well and then there are two that haven't grown since a little after I put them in the system and the leaves are sort of twisting but don't look burned or dying.. and then there's the one who keeps teasing me and acting like it's going to start looking better and actually is trying to grow.. I hope.... looking ok for now

I attached some pics. The first 3 are of the ones not doing so well and the last one is of all of my babies. They're a little over 3 weeks from seed and the two sickly ones haven't grown up much the whole time but the roots look as healthy as the rest but maybe a little smaller .. a little but not much...

Any advice would be accepted gratefully!

LG1.jpg

LG2.jpg

LG3.jpg

LG4.jpg

:ciao::welcome: To the ONly Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

For hydro your optimal pH is 5.8

I pH mine to 5.6 and then it it drift to 6.0 before I readjust for pH

Welcome to the poet. We are glad you are here. Great place to learn how to grow lots of dank.

Thanks for the greetings! :ciao::bong2:
So 5.8 is where my pH needs to be? Maybe that's the prob. I'm not to far off but I suppose every lil bit counts. This is my first hydro run so... I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the advice pcduck.

Latest posts

Back