Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first draft.. I have it completed now, just waiting to hear from him.. I heard from stew, but dank told me he has the final say so. :laugh:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=877586&postcount=65

I'm still here for now.. Gonna wait till a littler later to go out and make sure no one is doing something they shouldn't be. I kinda feel like its someone in the apartment complex simply because of the area they hit.

That looks fabulous man, fabulous! you're really gifted in that department ;) can't wait to see the tops your girl throws up.

So you got a deviant in your midst? something tells me you'll figure out who it is..you are full of surprises here lately! :D

That looks fabulous man, fabulous! you're really gifted in that department ;) can't wait to see the tops your girl throws up.

So you got a deviant in your midst? something tells me you'll figure out who it is..you are full of surprises here lately! :D
Thanks, I've been waiting to top her, just had to wait till I knew I could get 4 main tops. ;)

Also, yea I'll find them if they try it again.

Thanks, I've been waiting to top her, just had to wait till I knew I could get 4 main tops. ;)

Also, yea I'll find them if they try it again.

Smart ;) when I was growing last year, I had so many tops on one plant that I called her Medusa...been so long I don't know if I can do it again LOL hopefully once all settles down with mama, I can join in again and pick up where I left off :)

Smart ;) when I was growing last year, I had so many tops on one plant that I called her Medusa...been so long I don't know if I can do it again LOL hopefully once all settles down with mama, I can join in again and pick up where I left off :)
Sounds great.. Look forward to see you put something out. ;)

My last auto had 12.. They weren't all natural tops, but side branches leveled out to be somewhat tops..

This method will give you 4 actual tops.. Like you know how a lot of energy goes to the main stalk.. Well, if you cut it above the right node you will get main tops.. I've only managed 4.. When they grow the weight separates them.. :D

Sounds great.. Look forward to see you put something out. ;)

My last auto had 12.. They weren't all natural tops, but side branches leveled out to be somewhat tops..

This method will give you 4 actual tops.. Like you know how a lot of energy goes to the main stalk.. Well, if you cut it above the right node you will get main tops.. I've only managed 4.. When they grow the weight separates them.. :D

thanks :) I posted some pics of last years plants in my online album-FRIENDS only lol if things had worked out, I'd have a total of 6 plants right now. Unfortunately the green karma goddess saw fit to leave me in the dark this season ;)

Oh yah, same here...topped the girl then topped her side shoots..she was a beast! LOL and then she foxtailed after some light leaks and I got hardly nothing off of her. But she was amazing structure wise until she FT ;)

I'll have to get with ya on that when I get some girls of my own going again. Sorry was gone a few, had to pay the bills for the ex..with his OWN money instead of loaning him mine! LOL I can't wait to leave tomorrow!! only good thing really is I got to spend time with my stepson, we are pretty close.

I've never mainlined. Kinda freaks me out to try it. I feel like I'll mess something up.

thanks :) I posted some pics of last years plants in my online album-FRIENDS only lol if things had worked out, I'd have a total of 6 plants right now. Unfortunately the green karma goddess saw fit to leave me in the dark this season ;)

Oh yah, same here...topped the girl then topped her side shoots..she was a beast! LOL and then she foxtailed after some light leaks and I got hardly nothing off of her. But she was amazing structure wise until she FT ;)

I'll have to get with ya on that when I get some girls of my own going again. Sorry was gone a few, had to pay the bills for the ex..with his OWN money instead of loaning him mine! LOL I can't wait to leave tomorrow!! only good thing really is I got to spend time with my stepson, we are pretty close.
Awesome, I look forward to your grow.. Careful though, there are some people that get real butt hurt real easy.. :baby:

just loop it around node 5-7 and pull it down to the pot then when the main reaches again pull it down around the edge

Is that how you get your buds to stick straight up instead of laying on the stalk?

Ah ok..
Yea, I got a little bit of head room, but no much cause of the cooltube,

yea, mainlining. ;)

Not for me..
Like my fiancee says, I don't know my own strength and I'd end up breaking it by accident.

yea, mainlining. ;)

Not for me..
Like my fiancee says, I don't know my own strength and I'd end up breaking it by accident.

Happens to the best of us ;) not that I claim to be the best or anything, far from it. The challenge (and delight for me is) its a bit of an art learning to mold plants to grow the way you want them ;)

Happens to the best of us ;) not that I claim to be the best or anything, far from it. The challenge (and delight for me is) its a bit of an art learning to mold plants to grow the way you want them ;)
I do that by topping and training.. Seems to work well for me.. Why change what works, right?
:D

You know what, I have a bagseed growing.. I'll try it on that one..
Its also in my old tea container and I can see the roots going all they way down.. Looks cool, but I should cover that before the light messes something up on the roots.

Latest posts

Back