Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in its defense i started a few of them was gonna cut clones for a buddy and toss them
after a sample i decided to keep this one and it sat in a 1.5 gal for 3.5-4 months before getting a new pair of shoes
there are 2 pheno's ive seen only one grew slow but holy ball sacks is it danky potent
the comment was made about it " ive almost gotta smoke some crack to come down off of it "
we dont smoke that stuff but it was just a funny stoner moment we were all paranoid and had to be outside the walls were closing in
great day time smoke or if you need to take a long road trip it will surely keep you awake lol
So yea, you gonna send me one of those?
:D

haha yeah and I went from 2 to full! wt heck did I do to deserve that? NOT that I'm complaining..lol guess someone saw we're not so bad? I hope so, I love our group, all you guys are awesome! and you all deserve good rep :D

Me either! I was super cool with what I had and like you, I'm here to share my knowledge and learn like everyone else..rep comes and rep goes but you guys are my bros!!

HEY!!! that rhymed!!! :banana: ADT...guess what time it is??? :vap-bobby_on_the_be
Its cause your a sweet heart.. Me on the other hand, not so much. :D I guess its good that I'm not in the red.

Here is my collection of seeds. The top bag on the left of reg, I've been collecting for years. I have seeds to do experiments with without messing up a good pheno. :D
View attachment DSCN3408.jpg

So yea, you gonna send me one of those?
:D
not one of those this move im going through is effecting my fem seed batch
im trying to clone it so i can just start over with it and im not toting a 5 gallon pot around
i may just do the stasis thing multi was talking about i could just cut it up refrigerate them and use a cooler to take them to the new place and try then
BUT i do have a cross of it and a kc45 fast growing male that threw out trichs at preflower had fairly tight nodes and i quick dried a bowl of it and tested it
kind of a crude selection process but i feel like i was thorough enough with it
so the potency may be slightly watered down by the KC45 but not much IMO
they are both heavy sativa strains
one thing i did notice is the seedlings not all of them but most have a major skunk smell to them but the high grade skunk smell not the musky one
if all goes well ill have a few S1's of the haze in a few months or so
ill just flip what ever clones take from the cuttings and CS one and let them all seed

not one of those this move im going through is effecting my fem seed batch
im trying to clone it so i can just start over with it and im not toting a 5 gallon pot around
i may just do the stasis thing multi was talking about i could just cut it up refrigerate them and use a cooler to take them to the new place and try then
BUT i do have a cross of it and a kc45 fast growing male that threw out trichs at preflower had fairly tight nodes and i quick dried a bowl of it and tested it
kind of a crude selection process but i feel like i was thorough enough with it
so the potency may be slightly watered down by the KC45 but not much IMO
they are both heavy sativa strains
one thing i did notice is the seedlings not all of them but most have a major skunk smell to them but the high grade skunk smell not the musky one
if all goes well ill have a few S1's of the haze in a few months or so
I know.. Can't blame me for trying after you described the high.. :D

the kc45's are are roughly the same buzz just less intense
i think you d be happy with them you could hypothetically flower some out so i dont have too o_O
I'm confused now. I thought you were gonna give me afghan? Or is that the same thing as the kc45?

Speaking of, when are you gonna be moving? I don't move until the end of Sept and that is when I'll be able to get anther going..

haha, no I used to work as a security guard.. But you make a good point.. I hunt quite a bit so I could put on all camo... That and I'm legally allowed to carry a firearm. So there is that.. :D

Well there ya go!!

I'll just patrol late at night and if there is someone that seems like they shouldn't be ransacking a car at 2am... GET ON THE GROUND!!! hahaha

or just sneak up behind them and knock em there! LOL!!! sorry, grew up with all brothers LMBO!!

the kc45's really have a bad rep for a auto alot of claims tht they dont auto
they are just incorrect they have very long and container dependent flower times
in a mc donalds cup they are full auto 70 - 80 days and in a larger container they take longer outdoors they get like 6-7 foot on some pheno's others are around 4-5
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/KC_45/KC_Brains_Holland/

its the only one ive seen claimed as a commercial auto ;)

the kc45's really have a bad rep for a auto alot of claims tht they dont auto
they are just incorrect they have very long and container dependent flower times
in a mc donalds cup they are full auto 70 - 80 days and in a larger container they take longer outdoors they get like 6-7 foot on some pheno's others are around 4-5
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/KC_45/KC_Brains_Holland/

its the only one ive seen claimed as a commercial auto ;)

Now I'd love to see an auto hit 7 foot!! what a beast that would be!!

Speaking of, when are you gonna be moving? I don't move until the end of Sept and that is when I'll be able to get anther going..
by the 1st hopefully

ill send something out before then so make sure you send me the correct info so its not returned to me and sits in my old mail box just waiting for someone to find it :D

and its all good brother the kc45's are a little green but germ fairly well like 13 out of 15 came up with a 3 week dry time but some are light and just not viable i did a pinch type test on all of them when i put them up for storage if they cracked they were culled

Now I'd love to see an auto hit 7 foot!! what a beast that would be!!

i havent seen it personally but growers have claimed pounds outdoors in the ground but they have photo run times if they are not in a container

Well there ya go!!

or just sneak up behind them and knock em there! LOL!!! sorry, grew up with all brothers LMBO!!
Yea, I could do that, but it would be possible it wasn't someone breaking into a vehicle and then I would just feel bad..

You know, I had broken my hand not to long ago knocking out a drunk dude that hit my fiancee.

by the 1st hopefully

ill send something out before then so make sure you send me the correct info so its not returned to me and sits in my old mail box just waiting for someone to find it :D

and its all good brother the kc45's are a little green but germ fairly well like 13 out of 15 came up with a 3 week dry time but some are light and just not viable i did a pinch type test on all of them when i put them up for storage if they cracked they were culled
ok, will do..

Just tell me when you want me to send the info and I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Back