Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a few of the original reg beans i can make some seeds of those if you wanted to give em a try i could just put them in 1/2 gal's so they go fast

they also dont really need many nutes and ive noticed at 1/4 str feed at around a month you can find the males easy they claw up something bad from the feed

You can send whatever you like, I'll accept anything.. I just love fem seeds, since I don't have to sex them.. Works the best for me with the space I'm working with.. Know what I mean?

Oh and that movie the shadow recruit was flippen awesome.. Thanks for recommending that one.. I completely skipped over it somehow while looking at releases.

I watched odd thomas last night when everyone baled.. :laugh: I also have parkland that I need to watch.

Sorry I'm a little behind, had to defend Dank's honor lmao!! took it to pm with the dude and tried to reason with him but that's not happening. And you all know what a reasonable person I can be, it was just getting old.

Dank was looking forward to being here and I didn't want that loser ruining it for everybody because he may have dipped off forums for a while, you never know..he can only take so much..he's like me in that respect :D

So what are ya'll smokin on tonight? I got this here BBK and its got me tore up!!

Sorry I'm a little behind, had to defend Dank's honor lmao!! took it to pm with the dude and tried to reason with him but that's not happening. And you all know what a reasonable person I can be, it was just getting old.

Dank was looking forward to being here and I didn't want that loser ruining it for everybody because he may have dipped off forums for a while, you never know..he can only take so much..he's like me in that respect :D

So what are ya'll smokin on tonight? I got this here BBK and its got me tore up!!
Its all good rosey, I understand.. Get em.. :D
I'm smoking on my ecig, that is all I got.. :(

My AK-49 auto didnt show any pre flowers at first. Then BAM! It was like all at once she started flowering. That was under 24/24 to. I went ahead even though you dont have to (as you know) dropped the light cycle down to 18/06. Im sure she will show you something soon bro.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is really an auto.. She hasn't preflowered yet. :(

still smoking on premie purple haze
some clones of a clone i gave my buddy about a year ago i was in town and weedless so he told me to grab a few he had going before i left so i scored i dunno around 2 oz or so
but its was like a month early only thing close he had but he did give me a few cured buds he had to hold me over for drying time and about a 2-3 week cure
but its a long flower sativa so anything past 6 weeks or so in is still pretty dam good
thats the strain finder on it http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Haze_Nr1/Positronics/ the write up is pretty spot on but the flower time is off by about 3-4 weeks IMO

My AK-49 auto didnt show any pre flowers at first. Then BAM! It was like all at once she started flowering. That was under 24/24 to. I went ahead even though you dont have to (as you know) dropped the light cycle down to 18/06. Im sure she will show you something soon bro.
I'm on 18/6 right now.. Its cool, if she can veg for a while longer, just means I'll get more in the end.. Cant complain about that.

still smoking on premie purple haze
some clones of a clone i gave my buddy about a year ago i was in town and weedless so he told me to grab a few he had going before i left so i scored i dunno around 2 oz or so
but its was like a month early only thing close he had but he did give me a few cured buds he had to hold me over for drying time and about a 2-3 week cure
but its a long flower sativa so anything past 6 weeks or so in is still pretty dam good
thats the strain finder on it http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Haze_Nr1/Positronics/ the write up is pretty spot on but the flower time is off by about 3-4 weeks IMO
Seems like everyone has purp but me.. :(

Oh I just thought of something.. Any of you know where I can get some of that classic acapulco gold?

I don't think the seeds I've seen are the real thing.

Latest posts

Back