Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like everyone has purp but me.. :(

its not really purp it has purp stems all its life
and purp fans if you push the bloom nutes hard on it
its the dark green buds look purple and its a purpl thai x
kinda not a good name for it IMO but i didnt pick it so ........

its not really purp it has purp stems all its life
and purp fans if you push the bloom nutes hard on it
its the dark green buds look purple and its a purpl thai x
kinda not a good name for it IMO but i didnt pick it so ........
Yea, I want to try grandaddy purp.. I've heard its bomb.

damn bro. I sure wished I could put a few like this outdoors. Hell there area round here it would be seen, and or stolen. :( have had it happen b4.
i have a spot picked about 3/4 of a mile from the new place and this spot is miles away from anyone else besides me ;)

I have that. lol. Although its in my personal stash. ;)
Man I'm jealous.. that was some good smoke back in the day.. Made some people sick if they smoked to much.. Not me.. Give me a blunt and I'll smoke it till I cant move. haha

i have a spot picked about 3/4 of a mile from the new place and this spot is miles away from anyone else besides me ;)
I know when I get some land I'm gonna blend mine in with the other greenery around.. I'll have cameras everywhere too..

i think barneys farm has one i dont know how close it is to the old school stuff

all this talk about dr.grinspoon make me wanna grow some

i think it would be easy to hide outdoors cause its not the average mary jane look
depends on how much room i end up dedicating to my grow i may veg some then do a 12/12 from seed grow with some of my photo crosses and that would give them enough time to flower i would think

dude have you checked out the royal canadian collective or whatever
the " stone dragons " are wicked looking auto's im not sure on breeder its someone low scale i believe

all this talk about dr.grinspoon make me wanna grow some

i think it would be easy to hide outdoors cause its not the average mary jane look
depends on how much room i end up dedicating to my grow i may veg some then do a 12/12 from seed grow with some of my photo crosses and that would give them enough time to flower i would think
Hell grow some.. If you like it, that's all that matters.. I think it looks cool, but I don't think its for me.. Maybe when I have extra unneeded space, but not before.. Outdoor could work.. It looks like something not like cannabis.

dude have you checked out the royal canadian collective or whatever
the " stone dragons " are wicked looking auto's im not sure on breeder its someone low scale i believe
Whoa.. Its by dragon master seed co. It looks dense as hell.

Latest posts

Back