The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok bak to hijacking your thread. just gonna msg u then if u see fit we can xfer the text back here I don't want to talk in your thread about stuff that has little to do with your info nd pics

Man, these phenos I have... so good! I'm so proud of them, I really wish you could all try them! I mean, I have ruined their growing environment and run them like total arse for over 6 months straight.. yet they are so good, even though my yield suffers I'm happy with the product. Just need more of it! :D

Hope you're all having a great Friday night! :aok:

Stopping by for a look see. And what I see sure looks good Doc.

I think we will have stuff finish at the same time or I may be a week after you I think we will be close. Mine are all Looking like they may finish different days as there are 12 phenos of same strain.

Fang, looking at this makes me extremely jealous. I'm moving in 3-4 months, so going to hydro right now isn't feasible. But once I get into a new place, I may be bugging the crap out of you for advice!

Stopping by for a look see. And what I see sure looks good Doc.

Nice, thanks Yooper :aok:

I think we will have stuff finish at the same time or I may be a week after you I think we will be close. Mine are all Looking like they may finish different days as there are 12 phenos of same strain.

Hah, indeed! :D

Fang, looking at this makes me extremely jealous. I'm moving in 3-4 months, so going to hydro right now isn't feasible. But once I get into a new place, I may be bugging the crap out of you for advice!

Oh sure you can do it.. just get a clone and veg it for 3-4 weeks. Then 8 weeks of flower. Then harvest and move. LOL It all sounds so easy...just not practical I'm quite sure :)

qq no pics ;)

Yeah, I did pics a couple of days ago. Nothing too amazing to report. I'll probably do some pics tonight, just because I found a nice composition point in my room to get all 3 of my 4x4 tents photographed. I'm going to open them up and see if i can get them all in the picture. :D

PH has been solid for 2 days holding at around 5.9 after I dipped them back down 48 hours ago. PPM's are around 1300+/- Plants look phenomenal!! Best looking stuff I've done in a long, long time. No leaf loss, no stress, no signs of ANY deficiency...and bud sites are surely bulking each day very noticeably!

looookinn perfect very frosty nice stuff man!

Well then... that was like what, 24 hour downtime? Let's see, where were we?

Forgot to mention, the other night when I was doing things under the canopy of tent #1, I moved my hand wrong and pushed on one of the things I'm using to LST, and ended up splitting my talk down the center, about 1". *sigh*.. this is the second time in 2 years I've done this at crucial moments in their lives. grrr!

Latest posts

Back