1 week into Flowering, Male or Female? Not sure! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slimshady

Reaction score
Hey guys I attached some pics of my plant that i brought indoors, its been under 12/12 400 hps for about 1 week now, and showing some sex, it looked female at first but now im doubting myself, i hope the pics are clear if not i will post more! thanks guys
slim

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Hey there,
Although the pics are kinda blurred it looks female but if you could get a clearer pic up there it would help out, 'cause pic #2 looks like a blurry male bud while the rest of the pics look more female. I know that prolly sounds wierd (looks difff in diff pics) but hermies a possible too. :)

pics too blurry, but im going with sativaweed on this one it could be hermi

thanks guys for the input, ya the iphone for some reason with the hps light sorta gets blurred and has lines going thru the photos unless i face it at a certain angle so its real hard, ima take some more pics within an hour or two so just keep checking back to see if i posted them. Ya I was real worried about a hermie, some nodes i believe they are called look like femme to me and then another looks almost like it wants to show me ball sacks. Now in the case of a hermie, is it worth keeping, cloning, anything or is it about as worthless as a male? just trying to weigh out my options because i have another outside that is ready to flower but i only have room in my closet for one plant, so if it is hermie and worthless i will throw that transvestite away and try my luck again and start a new grow if anything. whatcha guys think i should do? thanks!
slim

damn that is not good news at all. Well if its confirmed I will just take it out. My grow room is more like a single large plant space haha. Does anyone else agree she may actually be a heshe? If that's the case I'm sooo bummed. All that work.... Oh well I guess I will be postin pics soon.

don't do anything drastic until you get some clearer pics, because I honestly can not tell from those pics, and you do not want to ditch your plant over a bad pic

I think I see the female flower but it could be a hermie. Get some pics under the nodes.

trying to take some as we speak but my digital broke so I'm stuck using the iPhone. I also noticed nice crystals on the leaves on some stems and around some nodes, not all though. Does this help in determining sex or just pretty to look at?
slim

well actually I was thinking about it and will take the pix tomato during the day when I have the light on because I don't want to turn on a light and confuse her even more and maybe make her really turn to a hermie, or would it not matter?
slim

just wait until the lights are about to come on and take the pic then, because you do not want to interrupt her sleep, because yes that is when she can get nasty and really start spittin out balls

Yeah, wait until the lights are back on, not worth stressing out your plant for a picture.

definately thanks mass and nice to noe others are reading as well, thanks fate. Should I be giving her special nutes at this point? She was an outdoor plant so this was a big risk to begin with.

Ya I may have to wait until around noon or so for the pics tomaro though. I'll keep ya guys posted. Hopefully she gets a good nite sleep tonight. Does anyone have any spare mojo lying around to sprinkle on me haha.

As long as you are giving her a nice balanced nutrient something high in nitrogen, something like 20-20-20 would be fine.

Check in your grow room tomorrow, I just left some extra Green MOJO in there for ya

well I haven't been giving her any nutrients because she was an outdoor baby. What brand do u recomend? Uhoh I gotta get some today then right? Thanks or the mojo I'll check today!

Slim

Alright here are some more pics, I tried my best still not too good though, the more i look the more i think its hermie. Check em out

Alright here are some more pics, I tried my best still not too good though, the more i look the more i think its hermie. Check em out

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Latest posts

Back