100% Outdoor Guerilla Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaGrower420

Reaction score
I scouted some cool spots today, and now have a plan. I have like 18 bagseeds, so decent to start. I plan to germ, then plant in jiffy pots for a little while to let them grow. Then I'm going to transplant into ground. I plan on sexing them, killing all males except one, which I will move to a far place away and let him pollinate a female I am going to sacrafice so I can have seeds next year. Hopefully, I get like 6 females, no shemales, and a male...Seeing as how it is bagseed, I plan on doing all 18 seeds at once.

IDK what my point is in posting this, just soooo excited.

Sounds like a plan. I hope that you end up with 17 females and one big strong male to get some good seeds for next year. When the growing season gets near, lots of us start getting ancy and excited. I hope everything works out for you and Im looking forward to seeing some good pics in the near future. Until then, grow it big my friend.

LOL that would be hard to take care of LOL 17, you imagine a good grow with 17 girls growing? Damn thats enough to be stoned with your friends everyday for at least a few months

dont know how your budget is, but i would reccomend getting a GPS receiver and plant those scattered in the woods, the reason for this is they will be harder to find and impossible to identify from an infrared lens rather than bunching them together and creating one large MJ heat signature.. Good luck.. :aok:

Thanks for the tip...I'm going to have to scatter in a less costly way unfourtuanatly :(

it might not be as costly as you think, i just remembered there is a lot of cellphones out there that actually can display your GPS coordinates, if you dont have one just ask your friends if they do, if you find one tell him you want to bury a time capsule and dont want no one to know where it is so it will give you the excuse to borrow his cell.. good luck.. :aok:

Latest posts

Back