1000bulbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
I know this technicly isnt an indoor subject. But its about what im doing indoors. i just put this here to get a few quick responses.

Anyone know if 100bulb's hps ballast kit comes with the cords to plug it in? i dont see anything about it but if not thats kinda strange.

Thanks =)

I've only bought bulbs from them, I know they have a good service dept. Send them an email, and ask about the specific ballsat you are thinking about buying.

Icex420 said:
I know this technicly isnt an indoor subject. But its about what im doing indoors. i just put this here to get a few quick responses.

Anyone know if 100bulb's hps ballast kit comes with the cords to plug it in? i dont see anything about it but if not thats kinda strange.

Thanks =)

Although I have not ordered a ballast kit from 1000bulbs, I have ordered them from several different sources. Never did I receive cords with a ballast kit--just the basic ballast components.

Anyone know where to aquire these wires and connections? Lowes?

Im gonna burn a house down =(

yeah any hardware store or home depot, lowes, make sure you get the appropriate guage wire

Latest posts

Back