19 days of 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
The smell gets stronger everyday. I have gone over a month outside and not had buds looking this good. Slim

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

:hubba: Those look very good. By the time you harvest those things will be huge.

Them buds are starting out good.The smell will continue to keep on getting stronger the further you get into flowering.If thats a problem there is a great carbon filter set up in the DYI section here.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

i have a question:
i have two plants growing in the same pot. one is clearly female because it is showing pistils. however, the other one is showing male characteristics. is this possible? should i take out the one that is showing male? is it possible the other plant is female also?

nskyline57 said:
i have a question:
i have two plants growing in the same pot. one is clearly female because it is showing pistils. however, the other one is showing male characteristics. is this possible? should i take out the one that is showing male? is it possible the other plant is female also?
IMHO,you shouldnt grow two plants in the same pot.One the roots will get all tangled up,and then you will have a hell of a time trying to get them apart on something like this.Second MJ has a huge root system and they will get root bound and then what will you do?Just acouple things to think about.Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

thats some good eye candy:D
very nice plants dude keep up
what your doing its working
like a charm very nice:D

take care

peace.

My My My those r some GOOD Looken Babes u got there !!!

Great work man. I'm gonna move this over to the journals section.

dayummmm... it dont get much prettier than that.. nice lime greenish look to em :D gonna be some serious nuggage

Latest posts

Back