1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shuggy4105 said:
:woohoo: if it`s pre-flowers you`d see white hairs emerging from them. the quickest way to tell sex is to take a clone, and stick it in some water, then put it on 12/12, within a week sex will become apparent.:spit: :D

Do you just take the cutting and stick it in water and then stick the whole thing under 12/12? Or do you need to let it root first?

booradley said:
Do you just take the cutting and stick it in water and then stick the whole thing under 12/12? Or do you need to let it root first?
just stick it in the water and then 12/12 lighting, no need to do anything else. if she is a he, then kill that entire plant, and then you won`t be waisting your time and grow space on the dudes.:)

this grow stopping, im either gonna do all clones from it or see what i get from the hash oil way, just waiting on the result from a clone.... its not really been a waste of time since i have the others as well :)

with LST do you just bend it or tie it down with wire/string?

Anarchist_UK said:
with LST do you just bend it or tie it down with wire/string?
tie it down man, with wire/string being carefull not to split the branch.
so your grow`s ending dude, it`s never a waste of time bro, it`s all training for your future successes:D
keep us up to date on "the others" man, peace.:stuff-1125699181_i_

will do , they all indica btw , i might put 1 outside to notice the difference

grow outside if you can, i have a hermie on my balcony and it`s doing great and flowering naturally. but if you want to have an inside grow m8, i`d reccomend an HPS system/400w, you can pick em up on Ebay for £60, in fact there is an HPS 250w lamp going from a starting bid of £5, just a thought.

thx shugbug , IF i continue growing indoors i can get a hps light for around £40 from a shop , im thinking if i put these plants outside now they will have more of a chance but what im thinking now keeping them indoors under these crap cfl's i'll just end up making hash oil ... either way im more than likely gonna stop .

i know i said it wasnt a waste of time but lets come back to reality for a moment ... YES its a waste of time , for meanyway

Yo screw that comment , ive changed a plant right around before! time to start again after all i am Captin Planet!!!! & im the hero , something something something down to zero....

dont give up.. keep the faith
get some decent lights.

if you gonna do it, do it right..

plant outside man! if you can get them there, then nature will do the flowering for you.

i will do soon enough , just need to investigate the best place too

nice job dude ur plants are good
just make sure ya take good
care of them and if u got
any questions dont ask urself
ask ppl here:D

take care

peace.

no! it's really not waisted time man. think of what you learned, what you'll know next time.
i honestly thought the same thing when my very first 2 plants were in veg for 10 weeks indoor grow. they were beautiful. 10 weeks of 1000w HPS until 12/12 flowering. it took 11 days to see 2 males. i learned alot growing those (2 males in a box lol). one was always happy bushy and big, the other much skinnier but healthy. 2 bag seeds.
then my 10 new plants biggie/little strain now 16 days into flowering 12/12 and i found only 3 males. i'm excited and forgot all about the feeling of those two male plants. keep going. the grow gets better with each new thing ya learn.
good luck dude.

i guess , just still waiting on more seeds

Latest posts

Back