1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
untitled.JPG:grinch:

untitled2.jpg:grinch:

untitled3.jpg:grinch:

100_1267.jpg 100_1273.jpg
100_1274.jpg

:guitar::headbang2::bong2::yay::smoke1::clap::bump::dancing:

what`s the spacing between the nodes m8? in inches.
hopw old now?

lol well from posts its 2months so about 4months near enough , spacing between nodes issssss
...........(drum roll)...........
..........(finger tap).............
........(chin scratch).............

About a lame 2inches?
Good/Bad? :)

that last pic is with all lights on innit brudda

you got some drainage perlite/vermiculite in that soil dude?
2" spacing aint so hot:( 1" would be better, but hey, they could still make something special;)
are they almost 4 months old? if so get em into flower man, you`ll need an HID light for flower if it`s 4 months veg, to penetrate the lower branches. or it`s kinda pointless as the lower ones will produce next to nothing.

hey shuggy bro , things are changing majorly in all ways & yea its 4months in , im gonna wait on the changes abit longer cuz its gone from no change for weeks to too much change but in good ways :)

i'll post pics soon i have my camera with them all on from when seeds to now so alls good for before / after pics :)

ok i was going to flower all my plants but read about the mature stuff so sounds like its wise just to wait abit longer so i'll keep ya all posted on what i do

what do you mean about the "mature stuff", remember dude your gals will double, or even triple in size during flower.:holysheep: at 4 months, they`re mature dude.
but it`s good to hear your gals are changing for the better:stuff-1125699181_i_ .
post some pics man, get them into flower allready!:hairpull: lol
:shocked: :lama:

thanks i smoke male plants and get good highs .....peace

good highs off male plants man youd have to smoke a whole heap wouldnt ya or do you get stoned rather easily lol

Hey sheep faces , in this first pic is it uncommon to see the 2parts at the top growing through , uhh the pic explains what i mean...
main-top.jpg

This pic is just another blah blah lol.
main.jpg

These piccys are the babie ones that are now teens lol
baby1.jpg baby2.jpg
baby3.jpg

This pic is what i call babybud lolz i swear its bud but might be some weird thing forming if not.
babybud.jpg

And this be the babybud flower power plant.
flowerin.jpg

:holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep:

lol btw shuggy ive been waiting for the teens to get big enough too then i can put them all in flower :)

oh the babybud piccy that im talking bout is a little bud at the top of it atleast i think it is , it dont look like a ball or nothing

:woohoo: if it`s pre-flowers you`d see white hairs emerging from them. the quickest way to tell sex is to take a clone, and stick it in some water, then put it on 12/12, within a week sex will become apparent.:spit: :D

Uk1 said:
ok i was going to flower all my plants but read about the mature stuff so sounds like its wise just to wait abit longer so i'll keep ya all posted on what i do

as soon as you see alternating nodes, she`s ready for flower.:fid:

dude you keep saying that bout alternating nodes but you also said after 4months its ready to flower haha

Uk1 said:
dude you keep saying that bout alternating nodes but you also said after 4months its ready to flower haha
well, dude, if after 4 months your gals aint ready for flower, your doing a whole lot of crap wrong. alternating nodes are the sure way to "know" that they`re mature enough for the move to 12/12. the reason i "KEEP" saying that, is because you "KEEP" failing to listen.
we`re all here to help each other man, and if you can`t take good advice.... maybe your on the wrong forum.:doh:

Latest posts

Back