1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1237.jpg

100_1238.jpg

:eek:

showing any sign of sex yet dude?:peace: :stoned: :48:

didnt know it could in veg stage ???

but only parts i see where bud would show or hairs or whatever is newer leaf growth

yeah man, at 4-8 weeks in veg, signs of sex and pre-flowers will become apparent. balls or hairs.;)

whats pre-flowers , newer growth? lol i get confused at words its like a different language to me , i do see hairs but at a higher part of the plant theres also hairs but then it becomes leafs but the middle area is still some kinda hair parts

ok here is the first pics that i was able to take till now , kinda like a grow journal for myself :p

1.jpg - 2.jpg
3.jpg - 4.jpg
5.jpg - 6.jpg
7.jpg - 8.jpg
9.jpg - 10.jpg
11.jpg

:stoned:

Uk1 said:
whats pre-flowers , newer growth? lol i get confused at words its like a different language to me , i do see hairs but at a higher part of the plant theres also hairs but then it becomes leafs but the middle area is still some kinda hair parts
pre-flowers means exactly that,they appear at the sites of flower tops,which will preduce bud in the flower phase. the "hairs" are very destinctive, from the new "leaf" growth. we call em "hairs" as that is what they look like, little white hairs. you`ll know when you see them dude.
future bud sites are easy to see, once they are mature and ready for flower.
looks great man, when you going to flower UK1?
do you see alternating nodes yet?;) :) :cool:

still in veg m8 , dont have any alternatin nodes & no sign of any starting to come through .... its not a problem cause my growroom is big enough for it to veg for about a year lol :)

no alternating nodes, not even on the off-shoots (possible clone sites)?:bong2: :joint: :bong2:

Uk1 said:

LOL:) :aok:

each hair will emerge from it`s calyx, you see no calyx`s, the plant is still imature.

shuggy4105 said:
no alternating nodes, not even on the off-shoots (possible clone sites)?:bong2: :joint: :bong2:

you tell me :p
100_1250.jpg 100_1251.jpg
100_1252.jpg 100_1253.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

shugster go in the chat room

Latest posts

Back