1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really lol but not sure im anywhere near that yet

atleast a month and a half but the lighting is crap , im just gonna shut upfor awhile cause im takin in to much info to far ahead of what it looks like :(

Uk1 said:
atleast a month and a half but the lighting is crap , im just gonna shut upfor awhile cause im takin in to much info to far ahead of what it looks like :(
hey my friend post some pics and i think we will be able to help you and didnt you was growin under cfl they work pretty good any help that i can give you i am here just ask peace out and dont stress your self just relax and some your self a big fat blunt on your plants name:2940th_rasta: :2940th_rasta: :2940th_rasta:

this is gay , not showing any signs of growth for the past 3-4days getting sick of waiting for it , can smell slight hints of the plant every now & then though if that actually means a god damn thing , the babies are doing great now but still alot slower than my first grown , im leaving it now done all i can for it like i said its making me sick aka bored of waiting..:(

stem is tiny , size is tiny is there any points!!

100_1224.jpg

100_1225.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1228.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

:confused2::cry::confused2:

also if i throw it into flowering will that make stems bigger or just taller & so on ??

do you have a fan blowing on them? maybe you need more light,bigger pots, what`s your ph man? it does look very skinny and spangly.
def get a fan on her 24/7, that will strenghthen your stems and keep temps down.
don`t flower yet, your yeild and potoncy will be affected. the name of the game is "patience". veg until you see that she is mature (alt nodes, pre-flowers) then your plant is ready for flower.
if your bored,take some clones. if that don`t help, maybe growing bud`s not for you:confused2: :stoned: :bong2:
your nodes look really spaced, bring your lights closer.

hey just be pacient thats what it takes a 10 oz of love to your grow will help love your babys more good luck

booo i am right for growin boooo hater booo
boooo
boooo
boooo
ummm anyway im to high bye :)

i have a fan already on it 24/7 , ph is 7.0... light is as close as it can be without the top 2 leafs going twisted ...
clones keep dying cause i don't have that rooting powder stuff

What else to do mr hanky the christmas poo???

lol UK1, you`ll get there man, as 3patas said, the key is "patience".
good luck dude, you`ll be smokin your own soon enough.;) :clap:
for your clones (until you get cloning gel) just sit them in water, or a very weak solution of fert and let it sit there, and roots should show in a week

thx you two , the only 2 left on the thread lol :)

im patient for now as i blaze this weed :)

I Have The Power!! Dundundun

patience my friend patience good luck

Latest posts

Back