1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do listen but if i dont see alternating nodes then theres no need to mention it .. anyway as for now im startig to notice it on the top of the plant but nowhere else , also on a little plant with the thinnest stems you could see in your life lol the plant is alternating all over ... explain plz?

:hitchair:

See the stem? course ya do i ruined it ....
stemmy.jpg
But this is the top that still looks good , well by camera maybe lol.
top of stemmy.jpg

Anywayz here's the others that still have a chance.
teeny bopper1.jpgteeny bopper2.jpg
teeny bopper3.jpg

hey bro the ladies are looking better have u put them into flowering yet?

Are you serious ? i think its worse :(

lol i was just saying that to myself when i went all the way back to the start of ur thread i was just going by the last thread lol whats going on ?? have u figured out the problem ? what kind of lights are u using? i gotta finish reading up on ur thread have u been listening to what shuggy been telling u cause hes been trying to help u good luck bro and u didn't say if u have them in flowering yet

no not in flower cuz i only have blue spectrum lights , um ive listened to him yea , the problem is ive been cutting off burnt leafs for so long & ive not noticed much growth back as you can tell by the stemmy pic , which i ment to call mrs.stem btw lol dont wanna jinx it , but yeah ive got the others to concentrate on for now so its not bothering me as much ...

Uk1 said:
no not in flower cuz i only have blue spectrum lights , um ive listened to him yea , the problem is ive been cutting off burnt leafs for so long & ive not noticed much growth back as you can tell by the stemmy pic , which i ment to call mrs.stem btw lol dont wanna jinx it , but yeah ive got the others to concentrate on for now so its not bothering me as much ...
ya i hear ya but listen i know u heard this plenty of times lol but put them babies into flowering get some lights if u dont have any go to walmart and get some cfls they are cheap i flowered mine with cfls and had great results but they are ur plants so do what u want good luck my friend peace

thx m8 , yer i cant get the lights i need though , i mean it will still be cfl's that i get but dont have the cash , plus i thought you cant flower with the blue spec lights

doodoodoodoodoooo .... i put them into flower .... my mate said he is getting some better seeds & he found the hps lights really cheap in a shop near this place down a street in a building by some street lights next to a house with some cars driving past down the road that it sits on ......haha thats for leo :)

but yeah all will be good now i have experience in what not to do :)

yeap yeap yeap! all your intentions seem good. take the time spending on looking at it grow and get it to a stable secure area (closet, build a box, etc.) then get your lights in place. timer set. you can't turn lights on then off everyday yourself. you'll wind up hermie for sure.
my first grow wound up males. 2 plants, 2 males. but my second was "is" thriving (all 10). it's like a little job on the side.
i learned everything right here on the forum. i think i have a very good grow going on. i'm gona take pics tonight for tomorrows post. look for them. you'll see how i vented, lights, and wait til you see the growth. anyhow, stay patient, it's about patients. read other post each day. believe me, you'll learn something new every time you read and/or keep growing. afterall were fooling with mother nature and a weed we want to grow like a daisy.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

hmm what would make it hermieif i did the lights myself ... ive been doing them myself at the best times im most likely to be in or awake

Uk1 said:
hmm what would make it hermieif i did the lights myself ... ive been doing them myself at the best times im most likely to be in or awake

It is just the randomness of the lights going on and off... it doesn't happen like that in the wild... so the plants dont know *** to do... so they are stressed out... and with stress comes the chance of the old hermies. It doesn't mean you will... but it is best not to stress them... u dont want pollen in a growroom.

weird i never heard that before ....
but still i dont have money lol otherwise id have the best lights in the world :p

let us know what happened with your timer trouble. the forum could learn something from this.
thanks.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

heyall , i have started to bend this plant round into a spiral shape to see what it does :) .

hope theres a change , im starting a couple new seeds off within a few days so i'llstart a journal for those soon enough , if the clone from this plant works then i might just do all clones from it , not to sure this spiral look will do much

what it sounds like your doing is "low stress training" which is beneficial if you have height restrictions, and also allows the lower buds to get the same light as the higher ones = more bud.
good luck man.

Uk1 said:
weird i never heard that before ....
but still i dont have money lol otherwise id have the best lights in the world :p
if you can keep to the schedule of light, i.e 9pm-9am, and not end up changing the times, but keep them constant, then you`ll have no problems. ppl just use a timer as a safety feature, if one day you wake up late and don`t put the lights on untill 10am instead of 9am, maybe once you`ll get away with it, but being erratic with the timings will produce balls on your gal:shocked: :hairpull:. take it easy bro.
:lama:

thx shuggybuggy , ive messed the timing up quite alot but well we will see :(

here is just a pic that i need to upload so i recognize change , its not LST, just going off course with it for reasons i wont mention just yet ...

And there is my teen machine one too , growing normaly .

My other 2 are at a diff location that i can only get to once a week but being looked after :) ;):woohoo:

100_1350.jpg

100_1351.jpg

Hi! If you're still watering them everyday, you should probably stop. Let the soil get good a dry before you water them again! I bet you will see a difference!

If you want to water them every day, go with a passive hydro system (i.e. fill your pot with perelite, rockwool or even sand or gravel instead of soil). Then you can water and feed them every day and your plants will grow much faster. A simple hydro system like that isn't really any more difficult than soil growing.

One thing everyone fails to mention is weed is one of the easiest plants to grow. Throw a seed in soil, stick it in the window. Water it once in a while and it will grow. I repeatedly kill every house plant I have ever had but manage to grow some halfway decent bud. Now, growing it well is another story!

If you're going to stick to flouros, you really should try clones and growing in a sea of green (many little plants flowering in the place of one big one).

Latest posts

Back