1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for correcting me its true but my friend their dont need to get confuse now his not growing for hash making his growing to smoke

3patas said:
thanks for correcting me its true but my friend their dont need to get confuse now his not growing for hash making his growing to smoke

I am not knocking your post dude...just giving out factual information and letting the grower decide.

Confusion happens when grower getting misleading information. I cannot assume he is growing for smoke or hash or what not. Just wanted the information given so he can decide. If you want to grow the male separate from your females that is fine, you can even put ziplock bags over his pollen sac stalks to contain it and perhaps keep for a time you'd like to make seed. Just stating there are many options.

Rock on! :peace:

they are very low wattage cfls i dont have much exp with those i would think you would need around 10 to flower with (well flower good with) maybe get away with 6 but yield should be a big varyance with light for you

set1.jpg

those lights are great!.........for the enviroment, you`ll get nothing using them dude.:stoned: :joint4: :48: puff,puff,give!

okay so if they are no good what is good (uk area) im going out thursday to get some lighting but i have no clue what is best suited , money wise id probably be able to get average range , so infact whats average good lighting lol

look for thjose but with a much higher wattage and lumen output it should say it on the box

thx jerry :)

will do , plenty of places for those sort , but say i went to get a tube light what would i be looking for then?

i got told 3k - 5k lumen is what i needed for those energy saver ones btw.

Okay just posting more so i can tell if any changes have occured .
Also got some babies growing , 3in a pot x2.

top of plant.jpg middle of plant.jpg
feeder.jpg babies.jpg

uhh i got 2 but that was about male/female , why was there another?
i replyed to yours what i got

cool thx RAD , i dont have ebay dont really trust it , i'll look out for that kind of light though thx 4 your help m8 :D

Ive bought from this guy 100% safe!! and the lights are awsome the plants love em'

If you can you really want to ditch the cfl's and go with a nice HPS you can pick up a 400w HPS really cheap i got my 600w HPS full setup of ebay for 60 quid and the results are sooo much better than the cfl's!!!!

Hope you find what you need bro and good luck!!

RAD

ok abit off topic here , for a bendable lamp thing what would the fuse in the plug need to be , i need to attach a new plug & i lost the original lol this one i have here is 13amp , or does it not matter?

Uk1 said:
uhh i got 2 but that was about male/female , why was there another?
i replyed to yours what i got

yeah man, i sent you a pm this morning. Thing was like a book!
It was about your plants you have in one pot,they need seperate pots or how are you going to seperate them if you get males with females in the same pot?
"Incandescent lights" totally useless man. Either get good cfl`s(power-glo 18000k) strong in the blue region.if you go to my grow journal, i have pics of the lights spectrum and loads of info on soil mixes etc.
Good Luck my friend, any further problems shoot me a pm.
also, I`ve been hearing good things about "bio bizz soil", just a thought.
l8rs, Shuggy.

yeah they will all be seperated on thursday just dont have the soil or pots yet , im getting real confused in lights now , whos telling me porkie pies and who isnt is about the most confusing lol

UKI, man your plants nice, mines just now starting to have little sprouts were the stems come out at the leafs.but keep it up man.

thx hash , this sounds funny coming from me but you will also need better bulbs :p

ohhhh yeah!!!!!!! ill agrea but i have money now so i should be able to buy some decent ones at the least.peace.

Latest posts

Back