1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the lights im using are 60watts right & it says 6000h so if i got this 5k lights does it add up by the 60watts or do i need to look for lower than this 6000h??

6000 H i believe is for the hours it will last..

thanx man.......totally useless then, lol.
UK1, you know this anyway, you`ll get nothing from that sort of lighting man, but i have them too, 11w with 75w of light. Great for the enviroment:yay: but not so good for growing weed:**:.
they do an excelent job at lighting your living room!

lol ok thx :)
just gonna wait a couple days now till they start to grow again

ohh im bored already gonna start working on space in my "grow room" its abit cluttered up on one side lol :)

5600 kelvin temp or more is best for healthy veg grow. simulating early spring's high blue spectrum. I personaly favor daylight simulant 42 watt 3000 lumens. with this type of lighting your plants will grow sout and bushy, with a very strong, sturdy, thick stem and with the right soil, healthy build of root system. Which is very important to the best soil money can buy, becuase the better soil you have, the easier it makes it on your plants to push through and **** up nutes and water.
Flowering, I think if we all could afford an HPS light system that would be the best right now. All though I have been hearing rumors of LED grow systems. Under that is a 42watt 3000kelvin temp under a soft white glow. simulating the hotter red spectrum shown in late summer and early fall.
your plants look great and normaly healthy. Keep your schedule and routine going and make sure to get more lighting, if you have'nt already. keep it up.:aok:

uk in your private message when you gave me the lights stats it said 600 lumens so to flower properly for that one plant you would need 5 at the least i would think, less will work but your buds will be thin and airy, not dense and yummy.

and for comparison a 119 dollar light from ebay high pressure sodium with ballast, bulb, and reflector puts out 55,000 lumens which will make yummy thick sticky buds

gotta keep your "grow space" spic n` span dude. Spotless.
if not, you could be looking at problems l8r.:smoke1: :huh: :smoke1:
Inspect your women every day, you can see "spider mites" with a keen eye, they`re about the size of a period dot. But also check how they look in general i.e yellowing or browning of the leaves, not the usual perky leaves,drooping leaves and things like that.
patience man, patience.:guitar: :) :guitar:

funny you say that shuggy cause they are drooping now , is that bad?

also its 60watt lumen x2 not sure if that's 600 , im getting another lamp off a mate

are those 42 watt 3000lumen 1bulb or is that added together?

I'll possibly get a tube light but im not sure what tube light i need ....

got my grow room sorted , i know the humidity is good because i almost drowned in sweat lmao , but the fan was off ..

hey my friend check this out if you want to grow enougth for you and cheap oh and i am on my 3 rd week into flowering with those

tmpphpnqaX60.jpg

tmpphpRFreSd.jpg

Okay here is the droopyness :confused:
1.JPG3.JPG

And here is the best baby of the bunch!:D
2.JPG

what is it i cant tell lol

yes they look dropy but you need to up day your camara

lol that resets everytime i take the batteries out , theres a post date already on here , i take pics the day i upload so its easier to leave it , anyway whats bad about droopy ??

is those pics tube lights?

not watered them for bout a day actually but they look moist still ,
cool tubes , what re they called and the watage of them?

well i have 5 four feet cool white 5 four feet warm white and 2 18 inch acuarium and plant ones and this is what they produce

tmpphpNxXqAh.jpg

tmpphpYb9Hxe.jpg

lol oh you need a fair few then , i thought i could just use 1 lol dang im learning slow

Latest posts

Back