1st DWC bucket grow w/white widow clones.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Junior Grower
Reaction score
I have been growing now for about a year. Starting out in dirt.......
After 3 harvests and 1 in the works......
I have decided to try my hand at DWC. Dirt just is not producing the potency of bud I desire. So here are some pics of my setup. It is still in the beginning stages, so any input is welcome. I have heard of some of the difficulties with DWC, so I forsee some problems along the way. I have all the necessary intrumentation. I also will be using FF nutes for this grow. Haven't decided on the lights yet. I have a 600 watt and a 400 watt hpses in my flower box right now on 8 plants. CFLs are definately an option. Anyway here are my pics.............:hubba:

First 3 pics are of the set-up
Forth are my baby ww clones
Fifth is a pic of my current grow in flower. 2 plants on the left are 37 days flower, 6 plants on the right are 6 days flower.

DWC 008.jpg

DWC 009.jpg

DWC 010.jpg

DWC 011.jpg

DWC 001.jpg

damn, those are some fatty azz colas under the 600w.

good luck with the DWC, i don't know if i'm ever going to take that leap... it seems to complicated, especially with a nosy landlord.

Indeed they are "Fatty" even with the PH issues I have had with them. Leaves a may be die'n but da budz keppa try'in...Thank U..

Yes sir, those are two mother plants I have been using for the last year. I kept 1 clone from the better of the 2 in veg. Flowered the 6 next to them. I have some other strains I have been waiting to try. So if all goes well with the DWC its on to Aurora Indica!!!!!!

:watchplant:

Jman said:
I have heard of some of the difficulties with DWC, so I forsee some problems along the way. :hubba:

I am new to growing grass. Would you mind sharing some of those problems please.

Jman said:
2 plants on the left are 37 days flower, 6 plants on the right are 6 days flower.

Absolutley beautiful.

I noticed that you have the two buckets "hooked up" together. Whats going on there?

Looks real nice there Jman.. I'll be :watchplant: . . . .
:48:

Thanks for chimin in guys, Ishnish I will definately be checkin out your DWC GJs. I have both decided and constructed my new 800watt/12,600 lumen 6500k veg light bank. Check it out......:hubba:

OHH Ya..
I will be letting everything run for a while and monitoring both air and water temps for a few days. Making the necessary adjustsments. Hopefully my clones will be rooted by then.

1 more thing. I will be wrapping the buckets with shiny silver duct tape for total darkness in the resevoirs.

Sorry Monster, to answer your questions problem are. Water temp(keeping around 68 F. Light leaks, equptment failure. With soil it is a little more forgiving, but harder to fix. As for the 2 buckets together. Eventually there will be three, 2 with clones, 1 with just water for a type of additional resevoir. For easy filling. Fill up the resevoir and the water level equalizes. So I am not constantly lifting the plants to water.

DWC 012.jpg

DWC 013.jpg

DWC 014.jpg

Just waiting for my clones to root now. As soon as they are ready I will get underway.

nice set up Jman. gotta love the ww bro. she is my favorite...will be checking in...Irish...

Latest posts

Back