1st grow/4th wk flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-rex

Reaction score
These are right at the beginning of the 4th week flowering cycle. I don't know how much longer I can wait! Let me know guys, what you think! The taller ones are Black Domina and shorter ones are Purple Urkel. I'll take all the advice you can give.

T-rex

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

Looking SWEET T-Rex~!:hubba:

I dont think you could ask for more... they look great, your tent isn't crowded and you've got buds galore going on in there. I'd just keep doing what you're doing and let them coast to the finish line. They'll really start to swell up and show more of a finished look over the next month... The fun has only begun! :rolleyes: Next grow look into LST techniques to tie down your main stem(s) and encourage all your budding within the optimum range of your light's penetration. You're going to get a bunch of really dank bud but you'll notice that the buds on the upper half of your plant that get the benefit of the light's optimum penetration range will be more maturely developed than the buds down low on your plant.

It looks like it's going to be a very dank New Years for you!:eek:

Peace!:cool:

Thanks DOS! You better be ready, on the next grow I'll overwhelm you with LST questions.

T-rex

chuckdee123 said:
how long were those vegging for?

They were transplanted from clones exactly 4 weeks before switching to 12/12and transplanted into 5gal pots.

T-rex

Latest posts

Back