1st Grow Amaturejane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amaturejane

Reaction score
These plants are about two months old into the veg cycle. Just got the "bible" from the book store as I feel I have some nute problems. Also my ph level will not go down, (local hydro store says too much calcium) is this the case? I feel alittle scared posting pics here and buying seeds online but I want the goods. Any bad experiences with buying seeds from a bank or online? This are bag seeds.

IMGA0438.JPG

IMGA0439.JPG

IMGA0440.JPG

IMGA0441.JPG

IMGA0443.JPG

IMGA0445.JPG

What soil are using?

What the PH of water (tap water) & soil?

Does the soil have 3 months soil nute feed?

What lights are you using?

I have the Bible it's great... I would look at other members Grow Journal so you can learn from there mistakes... You ask other members like Slowmo77 or Hick or Mellissa they are excellent growers...

KGB30 said:
What soil are using?

What the PH of water (tap water) & soil?

Does the soil have 3 months soil nute feed?

What lights are you using?

1/2 soil 1/2 peat moss
ph is 7 from tap
fert every sat
sun system 600w

i would cut back on the nutes. 10-10-10 once a week for those plants is alot to me. i could be wrong. what is the ph of your run off and or soil?

KGB thank you, but im just as new as most of you. i don't have the bible but i got mp. everything i know came from here and trial and error. i'll never be in the class with hick, he's my hero.lol jk hick

Let the water sit out before next watering..

What you using for feed?

I agree with Slowmo77.

What brand of nutes you using?

Slowmo77 can help you with MG nutes brother

i would cut back the feeding, every two weeks is good with mg stuff less is more. your ph is way high, since you have a local hydro store get some ph up/down so you can adjust the ph of your water.

slowmo77 said:
KGB thank you, but im just as new as most of you. i don't have the bible but i got mp. everything i know came from here and trial and error. i'll never be in the class with hick, he's my hero.lol jk hick

:yeahthat: :giggle: only on my second grow myself but hey if i know the answer ill help :48: goodluck btw

hi, did you cut the fan leaves off those plants ????just wondering

PUFF MONKEY said:
hi, did you cut the fan leaves off those plants ????just wondering
No I didn't. I was told the bottom leaves would fall off naturally. Does this look like normal growth in soil for 2 months?

Latest posts

Back