1st grow,week 6 from seeds, DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v35b said:
So do I have another 4 weeks!

Talk to me....

Those look to be sativa dominant--you are probably looking at a 10-12 flowering period. If you flipped them 1-26, 4-5 weeks more is probably pretty close :hubba:

Thanks HG, I'm going out of town on 4-01 till 4-09 so they will be on there own.

Not knowing what I had when started the grow I was hopping they would be done by then. O well.

I think they will be ok, my rubermaid holds 17 gal.

Yea you should be good. But to be safe side, I would fill your res as full as she can get. Better safe then sorry :)

Thanks SB, I usually keep the water about 1/2" below the netpots, but I will bring it right up to the pots before I leave.

They drink about 1 gal every day and a half.

Hey all, My weekly update.

The two girls are still alive. You tell me how they look.

Thanks for all your help:hubba:

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

DUDE those fan leafs look the size a basketball!!!! Though you where going to be gone for a week?? You could be away from your ladies for more then a few days lol :) Looking good as they have been.

Thanks, I"m not leaving for a couple of weeks.

Going to Mexico. I wonder if I can score some down there?

:rofl: :rofl: its Mexico of corse you can. But if you do get cought by the policia you just need to bribe them with like 100 US bucks and hope its not 1 in 1000 good cop. Not to get you scard but you should be cool :)

The grow has been very easy. They just got to big...

DWC does have some amazing growth rates,:D

Looking nice:aok:

Thanks, Do you think DWC could shorten the flowering period of a certain strain as oposed to the same stain grown in soil?

OK gang week 7 in the books and the plants are still alive.

The larger plant in the back is getting some bigger buds but the trich's are less..I'm thinking it will take longer to mature.

The one in front is really packing on the trich's [50/50 cloudy] but the bud growth has slowed. I read that the bud growth is best in the last two weeks.

I have had some fun growing these baby's, and this website!:hubba:

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

Latest posts

Back