1st Iron Lotus, Bagseed Grow ((pic updated))

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
Hey buddy ... Sounds good what ever works for ya... Happy Birthday to your Daughter... Whats ya getting her for her B-day?

You just have to find the soil that works for you buddie... I found what works for me right now but it doesn't always work for everyone..

She got alot of stuff. I cant remember, All I know is I cant hardly walk in the apartment she has more toys than walmart.:holysheep: I havent been around lately, Been really busy with band stuff, Getting the 355 built to put in my s10, and October 6th... had a baby boy. So were looking to move into a house come january. Out of those plants.... I kept 1, and there werea couple that were neglected but watered, and ended up being realllllly under developed females with some nice hairs and crystals on them, I guess lack of light made them go into flower. Probably not even a bowl pack worth but they smell so good, one of them is 3 leaves. Wont be able to get anything from em really though, I thought theywould die now I feel like an idiot for not beleiving in them when they were dying on me. Could have been some amazing smoke.

The one I kept is doing okay, And I started a couple more sprouts, But I'll post some pics of the one that I kept under the lights, Its hard to keep a lighting set up here in an apartment.... I whipped my "fixture" together in a couple hours... Completely ghetto. But it is safe... and works for now.

Thanks to anyone who reads..... i know im a complete n00b.
The soil is just scotts top soil, mushroom compost. Mostly topsoil though.
And I was a bad boy and used MG fertilizer... 10-10-10 each water.... It brought the plant back to life though at least ;)

Maybe it will be a female :ignore: Its about 20" tall from the top of the soil... Wondering if I should start it flowering. Its been on a 24/0 schedule....

Thanks everybody

DSC00366.JPG

DSC00368.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00365.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00346.JPG

Latest posts

Back