1st journal, 6 russian girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL... OMG... Dude the Moon Light clone of mine is growing hairs .Your a funny guy... Anything I need to know......

Thanks

well, my girls went a little N defficiant, sorta, and they will be wanting some P, so I would give them a good dose of grow and flower nutes, and keep an eye on them for defficiancies, yellow leaves, brown spots etc. and make a bug check, better to deal with them before flower if you have any. Mostly just make sure they are fed well so when they start to stretch they are good and healthy.
puff

puffnstuff said:
well, my girls went a little N defficiant, sorta, and they will be wanting some P, so I would give them a good dose of grow and flower nutes, and keep an eye on them for defficiancies, yellow leaves, brown spots etc. and make a bug check, better to deal with them before flower if you have any. Mostly just make sure they are fed well so when they start to stretch they are good and healthy.
puff

Good MOrning Puff.

Thanks Puff.... I have that Technafloa BC RCPT for success kit. Iv'e been using Timmy RCPT for the kit... On the RH how do ya raise it in a grow area...

mornin', you still up or just gettin up? why would you need to raise rh? Mine is too high except when ac is running. plants give off lots of water and raise rh. sometimes when the lights come on I go in there and rh is really high. I think I need to add a exhaust fan to run 24/7 soon to keep it down some.
puff

edit: if you need to raise it you could use a vaporizer, the OLD kind for sick kids.

I got up at 415 am... My tent rh is 29 and the bible states 40 to 80 rh.... My tent temps are 92 degrees.

I am running test on my grow tent to get it diled in before I grow in it..

oh.....uh...drip water on your hood...lol...jk..whats the temp in the room where the tent is? ac lowers rh so that wont help with anything but temps. I think getting temps down is much more important than rh, where do you take the temp reading at?
puff

edit:4:15am is psyco dude. now me....I'm perfectly sane....I'm still up....lol ...no point in trying to sleep now. gotta go to the fair in a few hours

It's at the bottom .. The bible states ya need two too do a proper reading .. My meter I have you can see in my journal below.. It reads inside & out temps.. I need to buy another... Bible states 85 degrees is what too shoot for..

wow 92 at the bottom will be 100+ at plant tops. maybe you can block out some of that radiated heat. I have seen heat sheilds or heat blockers, something like that for 1000watt bulbs. looks like a piece of iron that mounts under the bulb and partialy blocks the heat from the tube in the bulb. another possible way would be an extra sheet of glass with a small air gap between the two. or an ac unit in the side of the tent. try makeing the airflow go in different directions too, it can make a big difference. If you are blowing hot air downward by swirling it around it can make it hotter instead of cooler. dont know what will work for sure, just have to try stuff till it works. wish I had a better answer for you. let me know how it goes.
puff

edit. by airflow i meant the circulating fan

edit2..my diy hood modifications will help too...when i get time to do it.

puffnstuff said:
wow 92 at the bottom will be 100+ at plant tops. maybe you can block out some of that radiated heat. I have seen heat sheilds or heat blockers, something like that for 1000watt bulbs. looks like a piece of iron that mounts under the bulb and partialy blocks the heat from the tube in the bulb. another possible way would be an extra sheet of glass with a small air gap between the two. or an ac unit in the side of the tent. try makeing the airflow go in different directions too, it can make a big difference. If you are blowing hot air downward by swirling it around it can make it hotter instead of cooler. dont know what will work for sure, just have to try stuff till it works. wish I had a better answer for you. let me know how it goes.
puff

Thanks Puff... I ya I know I have some testing to do..

Howdy folks, here are the latest pics. I fed the girls today, a couple of them still dont look right, pale leaves everywhere. others are looking much, much better now, this feeding will hopefully get me back on top of the nutes with them instead of playing catch up.
puff

1 top.JPG

2 top.JPG

3 top.JPG

4 top.JPG

5 top.JPG

6 top.JPG

and cola's, plus 1 pic of a branch on #6 with sunlight on it. It was coming through the door so I thought, what the heck, lets give it a try. I took several but only this one came out, others were to bright. Trichs are starting to form now. I'll probably water one more time with plain water and then flush them real good, I have to start working out the MG nutes so they dont taste like, like...like, well, like MG chemicals, yuck bud. has anyone ever tried to get rid of nutes by cutting off branches at harvest and placeing them in water vase, like rose's for a few days? wonder if it would work, or just ruin my buds...
puff

1 cola.JPG

2 cola2.JPG

3 cola2.JPG

4 cola.JPG

5 cola.JPG

6 cola.JPG

6outside.jpg

Very very nice! Looks like you're gonna have a few good smokes from those ladies!

watered the girls today and flushed them too. #4 doesn't want to drain very well so she isn't getting much of a flush. I hope they will taste good, mom tastes pretty good so far, havent tasted MG yet but she was in her pot for a long time and when I re-potted before flower I only used a little of the MG. I will never, ever use MG again, It grows good but tastes bad. no pics this time, only been a couple days so not much new to see anyway.
puff

just about done with the flushing and I have decided to feed them, they look hungery, one bit my finger when I added plain water for the 4th time and another growlled. So I mixxed up another batch just like the last time but without the worm castings or guano. I am mixxing 3TBS of 3-10-1 guano into the top inch or so of soil before I add the nuted water. just thought I would let ya's know.
puff

Latest posts

Back