1st Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk_1st_hydro

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to this so dont be too hard. I got 9 MK seeds already going. I germ. in clean water then soon as it cracked into the 1in rockwool then waited for the roots to show then into the big rw.Im drip feeding about 12 h a day and lights on 24. I hope this is right? I have seen what I think is good progress. I will keep posting all the way through this process and hope for some ladies! If u have suggestions please let me know.5 have been going for around5 days and the other for for only 2. I already started them on nutes and everything seems to growing well.I will post pics to give you a good idea of the set up. Thanks

just make shure u dont over nute them our they will have some problems ,,also as i learned under nuteing can have some problems 2 lol ,,u got any picks we can see ,,we all like picks lol

Hey there 1st_Hy,
Well allow me to welcome you, and while we are at it
Merry Christmas, or you might say [SIZE=-1]"Mele Kalikimaka!" In the island sorta way.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
[/SIZE]

Here are some pics.Let me4 know what u think.

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

and you said you were a first timer.....ha...what is this like your 5th time growing??

Looks good to me......brave move going straight to hydro, and skipping the whole soil part.
this is like my 6th year growing, and im still scared to make the switch to hydro.......

Well Ive done my homework I think. This is the the 1st time though. I figured why not do it right. this has been an idea for a long time that has finally came to life.

congrats and good luck on the grow.

btw...

could you write about your set up? where you got the info? i'm new too and sorry i'm asking to be spoonfed info, but it would help a great deal. thanks

Go to youtube and watch and watch and watch...Thats what I did along w/ websites such as this one. There seem to be a ton of ways to grow just pick one you think is good for you and the space u have. The flower room isnt 100% complete but close.When its done which should be soon Ill post pics.Sahm good luck!

I was wondering how long it would be b4 I can take a cuttling and find out the sex? They have been out of the rockwool for about 7 days. Just wondering.

The bigger one has been going for about a week or so and the small one only 3 days.

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

mk_1st_hydro said:
Well Ive done my homework I think. This is the the 1st time though. I figured why not do it right. this has been an idea for a long time that has finally came to life.

hell yeh, almost everyone ive known that has tryed to grow so far has failed because they werent prepared n didnt do there homework. Ive been reading up on growing for weeks ive watched tons of videos read tons of articles and it all pays off in the end. ive been dreamin of growing for all the years ive blazed n can finally take taht **** and put it into a reality.:)

Welcome Mk. and good luck on the grow.

I would let those babies veg for about 6 weeks or so till you get some good side branches goin.

what about the line running down the middle of the leafs? is that a normal?

Yes that's normal. Just the veins that's all. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO to give that little lady a boost.
mk_1st_hydro said:
what about the line running down the middle of the leafs? is that a normal?

Latest posts

Back