2 lights vs 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesebud

Reaction score
sorry another light ques, I have a small grow room planned 4ftw 4ftw 6fth I have 2 400w lights I know heat will be a prob but if it can be controlled will 2 400w lights be better than 1 for flowering up until now 2 years I have grown outside but now want quicker seed to harvest times so moving indoors the room I am using is a 6ft by 4 shed I plan to use a small part for veg

Ah man a shed? i dont know if its just me but id be worried if i had all my plants in a shed with hot mh or hps lights running im pretty sure police helicopters can see threw that correct me if im wrong.

Better to pull less amperage and use a single light but I know a few growers that use multiple fixtures per grow area. One MH and one HPS would be pperfect for bloom to keep the internodal distance tight and the hot HPS lamp to bathe them in "summer time" orange/red light. Just invest in a clever form of air exchange and you'll be golden. Giddyup!!! p.s. Let's see some of that cheese...bud! Hahha! Take care.

If it is a shed, line the roof and sides with 1" polystyrene foam then your mylar. Lead the outlet duct somewhere stealthwise. But you'll still have a hotspot from the outlet. hmm winter is coming lead the outlet into the house via a carbon filter and turn down the heating ...

well its pretty cold up north so id say just plenty of ventilation and look into infrared proof sheeting for the area above the lights.

You can buy IR-INFRA RED blocker its $149.99 for every 50 foot x 4 foot roll, nasa makes it and its 100% garenteed, its a must buy i have my whole 5x5 portable grow room lined with it and it reflects 99% light so it helps you and the plants from the cops!!

be safe good luck

Latest posts

Back