2 weeks to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

river

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of my plants. I received 5 free seeds with a seed order and they're supposed to be Afghan. Anyhow I got 3 females. I posted other pics before the big crash and posting pics now seems to be extremely difficult but I'll try. The plants are leafy but heavy with buds. I'm guessing 2-3 oz's per plant

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=157956&stc=1&d=1295219765

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=157957&stc=1&d=1295219765

View attachment 100_2817 Large Web view.jpg

View attachment 100_2819 Large Web view.jpg

have you been checking your trichs or just going by weeks?

slowmo77 said:
have you been checking your trichs or just going by weeks?

:yeahthat: Looks like they could go longer than that, how long in flower?

thats what i was gettin at but trying to be a little more tactful about it. lol

Hey-The pics are really poor and don't do the plants justice. At the time of my post the plants were in flower for 6 1/2 wks. I've been at this for 25 years and pretty much know that they will be ready in that time period. A lot of amber and frosty sucker leaves now. I'll post pics again of the harvest in this same thread. River Rat

Well I started to do some harvesting today. I'm under a time constraint so I gotta get these girls otta here. They have now been under 12 hr lights for 6 weeks and 6 days. The trics look good and I'm starting to see some reverting to false seed pods and there is quite a bit of amber. Any how here's pics of a couple I plucked. These were free seeds with a seed order so I'm just kind of fooling around with them anyhow. I'm still figuring 2-3 oz's per plant

View attachment 100_2820 Large Web view.jpg

View attachment 100_2821 Large Web view.jpg

do u have any trimmers..they'll work wonders on that leafage

Latest posts

Back