2012!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
greetings all,its good to be back!would love too hear some thoughts on this end of world 2012 thing!love peace and respect!

I think the poster is referring to the actual end of the world. Truth be told...

On October 15 2012 at 9:08 am Pst Abraham Lincoln Tupac and their band of rabid goat monkeys are going to return from Hell to smote the nonbelievers...

Smoten I say !!!!!!

Biggie is a trillion times better the Tupac but.... hes still cool. I just hope notthing bad happens. A buddy of mine thinks theres gonna be riots and such. But I mean who knows, probaly notthing.

remember Y2K ???? i sat on my roof top with an FAL .308 alllllll night and never got to shoot anything..bummer

Dooms day predictions:rolleyes: Well, we all know we're trashing the place & somebody's bound to be right by shear luck someday..

I have heard several things, 1 theres going to be a galactic alignment with the planets and the core of the galaxy or somthing going to send gravatic shockwaves and tear us apart(not likely),2 the myans say this is going to be the end of the 5th epoc of time some kinda temperal reset or somthing like that. again dobtful but u never know we are relitivly young and have alot to learn as a race the old land lords might be comming back and there going want a damage deposit for the way we have trashed the planet. as long as there is weed, food and females i can take what ever comes or way :D party on dudes and dudets

Fairly confident 2013 will roll around; and well if it doesn't I won't be here so not much use worrying about it.

PUFF MONKEY said:
remember Y2K ???? i sat on my roof top with an FAL .308 alllllll night and never got to shoot anything..bummer

Here in the UK someone sold everything he had, house/car/possessions absolutely everything.

Gave it all away a day before Y2K arrived.

On the second of January 2000 he signed on to social as homeless and destitute.

:peace:

i bet anybody 5 bucks 2012 is the year world war 3 begins! its going to get hectic everyone advanced there technology can you guys say "war of the nukes" if not prepare yourselves for whatever does come around

frankly I am shocked we arent all dead yet from some super virus technology....germ warfare...in any case the world wont end..just life on it. maybe a flood from rising oceans or a famine from drought..anything is possible. but I dont think it will happen when we expect it to.

2Dog said:
frankly I am shocked we arent all dead yet from some super virus technology....germ warfare...in any case the world wont end..just life on it. maybe a flood from rising oceans or a famine from drought..anything is possible. but I dont think it will happen when we expect it to.

oooh there trying swine flu , aids , ect.. they try to control us like farmers control cattle

I was just chatting yesterday to a Mayan priest and he told me we've got it all wrong, that actually the calendar ended about 15 years ago and we all all ghosts now, just that we carry on as normal without realising it.

PUFF MONKEY said:

i'm with PUFF.... same as Y2K!

and don't feel bad puff.... i had my 12 ga ready to go that night.... the only thing i got to do was unload it....

Actually this is not by far the first time the sun and planets have aligned, nor is the prophecy clear that it meant the end of the world. Just cynical interpretation.

Kind of like interpretations of the Book of Revelations. In the beginning it says no man will ever be able to interpret it, but that never seems to stop us from thinking we can.

gourmet said:
In the beginning it says no man will ever be able to interpret it, but that never seems to stop us from thinking we can.

how do we know that's what it says if we can't interpret it?

If it happens. What will suck most is telling Al Gore he was right.

it'll be another y2k letdown
i've yet to read anything were it's predicted as doomsday too though.. everyone just interperts it that way, or that's what the "experts" say.
there's nothing that says the earth will end in 2012.
now there are a lot of prophecys about big events in our time, but nothing specific about 2012.

funny how as we get closer, so many are latching onto this now.

The world can't end......my damn sativa is still in flower!

Latest posts

Back