205 watt hps where did they go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
Hey did HTG supply run out of thier 250 watters cuz all i see is the 250 watt metal halides from them under 250's can somebody help me lol i dont see what happened to them. thanks guys

thats weird lowryder...my net shows they are still in stock for 117.45. this is the htg supply brand though. im not sure but the 150 watters on my end seem to be a dead end. there are a lot of options though so i hope you get it sorted out man.

peace.

ps.

id go with the coolstar lighting...i love that brand...later man.

Usually htg are pretty good about being stocked. I have friends that have bought stuff from them before and never had any problems.

Ebay could be cheaper, though. Thats where I got my 400 watt hps and 150 watt hps. Pretty good deals on both of them. Just my thoughts though. Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide to get. Take care.

they have them listed on ebay, but there is no telling if that is accurate if they sold them through their own site AFTER they listed them on ebay.

Also, shipping is cheaper on their site than the flat rate on ebay. But they claim to have them available on ebay.

Pisses me off actually, I was about to purchase another 250w myself.

Latest posts

Back