24 plant scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maine don't be afraid to cut some of them lower branches right off not just the bud shoots that form and most importantly keep cleaning weekly as them little larf buds will want to keep trying to pop out lol

Nice room Maine! Great set up bro. You are about a week into the flip, so they should be growin' big time. Keep pushing those top further away from the plant and spreading her out to create that crazy canopy.

Thanks guys! Your right about the crazy growth, 3-4" a day now. Real happy with the progress and the canopy is looking awesome already. I can't believe how much faster they are growing in these totes. I spent a couple hours cleaning under the canopy tonight and ill do more everyday.

I learned the hard way last time about not trimming enough. When you have thousands of buds to trim those tiny buds that end up the size of a pea are a real nuisance! This time if it doesn't make it to the screen it's gone!

Thanks to again for everyone's help and ill post pics tomorrow.

So I started cleaning under screen. This should be done before you go yo the gym and work shoulders! Lol

image.jpg

big totes ARE THE BOMB MUCH CLEANER AS WELL

Maine,

How often are you feeding the ladies at this point, and at what concentration. Sorry for the basic questions, super newb trying to suck it all in.:icon_smile:

Seems like every other day they get something. Usually nutes, foliar, nutes and water. Right now ppm are at 1350. Although I'm looking at a product called aptus. It's a line do additives that are supposed to increase plants ability to uptake nutes. Check it out at aptus USA.

These girls are spreading out crazy now! I trimmed off about 2/3 of the under side of screen and the top just grows faster. Almost like a challenge, like they are saying for every leaf you take off under there we will grow two up here!

image.jpg

Mainebud said:
These girls are spreading out crazy now! I trimmed off about 2/3 of the under side of screen and the top just grows faster. Almost like a challenge, like they are saying for every leaf you take off under there we will grow two up here!

WOW!!! so very impressive!! those xtra lights are worth every penny.:holysheep:

The lights certainly are a big part of it but its the overall environment IMHO. Temp, humidity, co2, lighting and of course the hardest part for me is the right nutes when they need them. This round I kept them on veg nutes until 10 days into flip then hit them with flower nutes and pk booster. Makes sense that they need nitrogen during the stretch period. I know it's contrary to what the nute companies say but last round I was constantly battling a deficiency of some sort. I think when I hit them with pk booster as directed that gave them too much potassium and locked out nitro. This time they seem much healthier and are stretching like crazy. So from now on for its veg nutes until they are almost done stretching then flower. Nutes.

Again this is my opinion and certainly could be wrong but it seems to be working.

Mainebud said:
The lights certainly are a big part of it but its the overall environment IMHO. Temp, humidity, co2, lighting and of course the hardest part for me is the right nutes when they need them. This round I kept them on veg nutes until 10 days into flip then hit them with flower nutes and pk booster. Makes sense that they need nitrogen during the stretch period. I know it's contrary to what the nute companies say but last round I was constantly battling a deficiency of some sort. I think when I hit them with pk booster as directed that gave them too much potassium and locked out nitro. This time they seem much healthier and are stretching like crazy. So from now on for its veg nutes until they are almost done stretching then flower. Nutes.

Again this is my opinion and certainly could be wrong but it seems to be working.

GUESS SO!! i hope i can recall this next flip. again WICKED NICE GRO, BRO!!! :icon_smile:

Yea maine normally when flipping to flower what i do week of flip is mixx half veg and half flowering nutes together , second week straight bloom your just south of me :) you should really check into jurrasicc bloom that stuff is the bomb 0 - 51 - 33 for my booster addign my flowering A and B and Calmag every feeding as well as supermax b , and grozome and carbo boost and fulvix use humix for veg and fulvix for bloom

giving me NPK of 8 - 55 - 38 for all of bloom stage

Great dr I'll see what I'm doing and compare it. I think I'm pretty close with ratios and additives. I got some carbo boost to add in.

Mainebud said:
Great dr I'll see what I'm doing and compare it. I think I'm pretty close with ratios and additives. I got some carbo boost to add in.

i would love to see a pic of the INSIDE of your 2 in 1 light. seems to be outstanding! maybe next time you update your grow, you could get me a peek at it. THANKS!:p

DrFever said:
Yea maine normally when flipping to flower what i do week of flip is mixx half veg and half flowering nutes together , second week straight bloom your just south of me :) you should really check into jurrasicc bloom that stuff is the bomb 0 - 51 - 33 for my booster addign my flowering A and B and Calmag every feeding as well as supermax b , and grozome and carbo boost and fulvix use humix for veg and fulvix for bloom

giving me NPK of 8 - 55 - 38 for all of bloom stage

Ok so I have carbo booster, supermax b is vitamin b1? Grozome is same as hygrozyme or cannazyme? And fulvix is l-amino acid? Ill look for exact brands at grow shop today but want to know what they are in case I need to swap for different brand. I thought heavy 16 pk booster was good but it's not close to Jurassic! .7-10-16. So looks like I am at 9-13-25. Ill definitely fix that!

So did more cleaning under screen today. They are in full flower mode now!

image.jpg

I'm really happy with how this one looks. Every one looks healthy and loads of bud sites!

image.jpg

Newbietoo said:
i would love to see a pic of the INSIDE of your 2 in 1 light. seems to be outstanding! maybe next time you update your grow, you could get me a peek at it. THANKS!:p

So i have a few pics for you newbie too. It's a pretty simple mod if you have any questions feel free to ask.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back