2nd Desert Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand, the middle pic, is totally in focus....I finally got it to load.
I think these pics are great!

Thanks, Colorado!!!!!

TC bud, that picture isn't clear enough. I want it better. I need those pistils to stand apart not blur together. I'm working on it......trying to learn to work my camera today. Way too much camera for me.

THANK YOU!!!!

Maybe we need glasses Mojave, even my computer brought those pistles apart...... if I had put the glasses on, they would have been clearer even.

i think it's a splendid picture also MM. :) ...

the white widow is my all time favorite high. you are doing a great job at growing her MM, as i know from experience she can be quite finicky. i always tell people, "if you can master growing ww,(complete), you can grow anything"...

how are the Aurora Indicas' coming along? can't wait for pics of these girls also.:) ...

looks like your having fun, and all is very healthy. keep up the great work...:ciao:

Hi Irish! Hey, I sure would have loved to have been with you at the VFW with the 250 inebriated Irishmen. Were you all singing, too? I miss ALL the good parties, Dang!

Here's a picture of the California HashPlant seedling in Pix #1. It's still tiny, but looking healthy, don't you think? And also the White Dwarf auto, in pix #2. The Aurora Indica seedling is pix 3. These are all at 14 days from germination.
Picture 4 is the White Widow a week ago.

CaHashPlantDay14.jpg

WhiteDwarfAuto14days.jpg

AuroraIndica14days.jpg

WWday19flower123009.jpg

MM things are looking good your way. For some reason I was thinking you and I flipped to 12/12 close to the same time, but your WW looks to be way more advanced than mine, when did you put her in 12/12 if you don't mind me asking? Did you have her flowering and then start some others later?...Mine has just started the 3rd week of flowering on Thur....that WW has to be farther along than 3 weeks???

Anyway they are all looking wonderful, and healthy...keep up the good work! I think I will germ some NL#5xblueberry seeds, maybe 5 to throw into flower with a few clones, when what I have cooking now are done. Then I'll probably shut down for the summer, other than a couple moms. I'm wanting to move to a bigger house, and I don't feel like dealing with the summer heat. I will probably put a dozen or so clones outside in the spring....lol...sorry for journaling in your journal, you just got me thinking about things after reading through here again.

Very Nice!

can we get an updated pic of the ww please? looks like some deficiency last week was upon you MM??? how does she look? do you see the yellowing on the top of two points on her. has it gotten worse?...

uhh, what inebriated IrishMen? we were'nt drinking. thats my story, and i'm sticking to it...:hubba: ...and yes, there was lots of singing. they make me sing Danny Boy...not a dry eye in the joint...the shindig is mainly for the old timers, put on by us other old timers, who have to threaten the younger ones (who think thier the old timers already), with loss of ohhh, college funding, summer vacations, vehicles, and such, if they dont make an appearance, and show respect...the middle crowd is the worriers. right up to the point of walking through those doors, and seeing all the faces that comprises many generations....:D :cool: ...

(were getting a clubhouse with two huge stone fireplaces next year.:D )...

soo, how's a 'bout those pics MM?:) ...

Hi Irish! I'm sure sorry I missed hearing you sing "Danny Boy." Sounds like one heck of a party!

Okay, update on the WW. Yes, she had a bit of nute burn on the tips. She is extremely nute sensitive. EXTREMELY! I had not even been giving her BLOOM nutes, just giving her Dr. Q's tonic, which I swear by--and it only has gentle micro nutrients in it. But I fed her 1/4 strength Bloom and it gave her a bit of a burn.

Flushed her with PH adjusted water, and now she seems to be doing okay. Here's a picture of 1/3 of her. I couldn't get further away in my small room this morning, so I just snapped a pix of what I could get in the screen. I think you can see the leaf damage okay in the pix tho. Still, she's blooming and not looking too worse for the wear. Just not quite as lush and filled-in as the others.

They all love that tonic. But especially the Widow. So I'm going to just back off the Bloom for her and keep her on what she has shown me she likes the best: Dr Q's tonic!

Thanks for stopping by, Irish. Always a pleasure! And hey, invite me to your next party. Visualize a drunken amputee dancing in a wheelchair with her service dog dance partner (yes, there actually is a sport of dog dancing!).

WW10510.jpg

DogDanceWEB.jpg

MM I see your problem and I'm sorry I did not fix it pages ago

Green Mojo with extra :heart: just for you

Legalize, you can Rhapsodise all you want in my journal---I enjoy reading your posts and updates, and I do not in any way consider it hijacking!

I flipped to 12/12 on Dec 4th, and they started flowering on the 11th. They almost all had preflowers before I flipped to 12/12. She's on day 25 of flowering now, or day 31 of 12/12. So yes, I flipped her a week earlier than yours, by my calculations, right?

Wow, you're gonna do a big home move this summer? You don't have air conditioning in your current home? GAK! We would be crispy critters here without it. Seriously, I don't know how the Mormons did it when the settled in Utah, coming across the desert without even as much as a fan.

I'll be anxious to see how your NLXBlueberry grows!

Hey Ozzy! So nice of you to stop by!!! What a treat. Yep, you can stop by and fix my problems any old time. Always good to see you.

Thank you MM...I feel much better. You flipped before I did, I must have you confused with one of the other ladies. Now that I think about it I think it was Northern Honey that flipped the same day I did...

I have a/c but only a window unit here, and my grow is in my basement, so the a/c doesn't reach it. I thought about putting a small window unit in down there, but I don't know....good luck with the WW!

I'm late to arrive, but would love to follow along the rest of the way if you dont mind, mojavemama :)

They look beautiful! Here is to wishing you have a great finish :D

Thanks for stopping by MM - I'm looking forward to seeing your Auto pics when you get the chance to post again. How much longer do you think it will be before the WW is ready? I've read anywhere from 8-11 weeks....

OHC, I'm too embarrassed to post my pictures! Really, I'm like lightyears behind you. My Auto White Dwarfs are still small, flowers still small, but at least, they are looking pretty healthy. They are just not growing as fast as I'd hoped, but then, they are only under a T5 and it's been rainy for 2 weeks so they have not really gotten outside much.

Here's some pictures anyway, so you can laugh at my feeble attempts and feel better about your magnificent Autos!

#1 Auto White Dwarf, small flowers.
#2 White Widow Bud festooned with dog hair!
#3 Wizard in flower
#4 Wizard in Veg
#5 Aurora Indica in Veg
#6 Nute Burn in White Widow

I wanted to post the nute burn picture in the White Widow because I have been feeding that one exclusively micronutrients only, then I went ahead and gave it a 1/4 dose of FF Bloom, and got the burn.

AutoWD_012810.jpg

WWdoghair012810.jpg

Wiz012809.jpg

Wizard012809.jpg

AI_012810_2.jpg

NuteBurn012810.jpg

Hey desert lady! A little dishwasher mojo to those beautiful ladies! Minus the doghair that second pic is mouthwatering! Missing ya Mmama!

Thanks, Chef my man! Good to hear from you and thanks so much for stopping by with your Dishwasher Mojo. That's ALWAYS appreciated.
Hope you are healing up---I have kept you in my thoughts and sent you all the healing vibes I could muster up. My BF from back home came for a 2 week visit and had a horrible accident when she fell off my van's wheelchair ramp and ended up in the Trauma Unit. Next day my computer crashed and I had to buy a new one. Of course, I hadn't backed up for 3 years....
Hope Mama Chef is also feeling better. I'm holding you both close in my heart!

Those are some tasty looking buds there, mojavemama! :) Very impressive :D

great pics mm... that dog hair one is quite comical.
I couldn't quite figure out what it was at first but then saw your picture name. :)

Latest posts

Back