2nd Grow... Hindu Skunk X Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Chris.

nice looking ladies 'o the green me friend.:D ...

got my seat bro...

Right on guys/gals... :D thanks for stoppin in and checkin it out !
I am a happy man with the way things are groin;) Im learning alot you guys thanx

Hi Chris1974 & all...:ciao:

Just poured my morning espresso, fired a polite morning joint of Poison Afghan & getting settled in for Judge Judy and what have we here? A guy getting sued by his landlord for keeping the landlord from stealing his medical marijuana off of his coffee table by using force and Judge Judy telling the landlord that what he did was illegal and he had no right to take his Marijuana... Right... Did I just wake up in a parallel universe...:confused: Wow... Maybe too many hits?

NICE post! Gotta love the MEGA cubes... :rolleyes: I love it when a plan comes together... Bwahahahahahahahahaha.... That sounds like a killer strain... The Hindu and the Kush may have some theocracratic & political differences to work out... but the stress from their struggles will undoubtedly produce more trichs... :hubba:

Do you ever top/lollipop your plants? Are they still in veg? Hmmmm... I'm sure they'd do well as au naturale plants too... How did your buddy grow them to get his bangin' yield? Hmmmm.... I'm looking forward to your grow bro...

Laterz:cool:

Start pimpin' those budz & grow it 'Old School' 1974 like Starsky & Hutch... :holysheep:

Huggy.jpg

starskyandhutch.jpg

SnoopHuggy.jpg

Hey Dirty whats up my man..:D nice pics dude, I loved Starsky & Hutch
growing up :) and the movie with Owen and Ben was a riot :p .... My boy grew his out with 5-6 colas and killed it, so I took some clones and pruned up the girs a bit and just flipped em at the beginning of the week:hubba:

I cant wait to see what these girs have in store.... so far Ive kept my nutes from 1/4 to 1/2 strenght and they have been rockin ! I can definately tell they are a lil more touchy than the GDP were :rolleyes: so keep
your fingers crossed and think BIG BUDS :hubba: peace bro !

So here they are, 5th day of flowering, taking the cuts didnt seem to even make em raise an eyebrow:hubba: and they all seem nice and happy !

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Im thinking.......

BIG BUDDS :lama:

:watchplant:

I had to abort opperation :( .... but theres always another day... :)

chris1974 said:
I had to abort opperation :( .... but theres always another day... :)

Sometimes we Must Abort in order to fight another Day....Best wishes to you My Marine Friend..Untill ya grow again..:48: we will allwys be here 4u:aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Dang it chris! We got reserve mojo fer ya when ya need!

Latest posts

Back